0 Critical Rating Shadow/Assassin

Jayshames

Ok, just a quick thread to hopefully put my confusion to rest.

So I just seen a Shadow in PvP who was in full WH and seemed to know what he was doing, but he had 76% surge and 0% critical, and I believe he was using the tank tree. Is there a reason for 0% crit? As im currently leveling a shadow of my own.

Thanks

its a bug, it is quite impossible to not have any crit.

just swap out all crit rating mods. would leave you with 25% or something.

I thought that, but either way he had really low crit, because not one of his equipped items had critical rating, all power+surge, so is there a reason for this?

probably consistent damage with a smaller chance of insane damage instead of lower damage with higher chance of better damage.

Edited by cultivatedmass

In the spec he's in you get 2 abilities that auto crit. Plus you have force potency which also crits 2 skills. Also you get a 15% increase in crit to your melee abilities. So you're actually getting a lot of crit from procs/skill tree. This allows you to stack more power making those skills hit much harder.

<3

But don't take my word for it.

Reaaaadingggg rainbowwww

I thought that, but either way he had really low crit, because not one of his equipped items had critical rating, all power+surge, so is there a reason for this?

a lot of assassins have 0 crit, just power/surge. As others have mentioned, recklessness gives you 2 charges of an auto crit basically. With all willpower augments, then power/surge only, and all the datacrons, you can usually get crit rating to ~25% with 0 actual crit stat.

Also, if you go to askmrrobot and build a toon with specific gear/mods, you can see where all the stats will be at.

Edited by SomeJagoff