• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Current:

Darth Sha'kira Jugggernaut Sith Pure Blood LS V

Agent Aishha Sniper Chiss DS 4

Majd Maurder Human DS 2 ( lvl 34)

Meshia Inquisitor Rataakki LS 2 (lvl 18)

Agent Bakr Sniper Miraluka DS 1 ( lvl 39)

Future:

Another Inquist but DS maybe Twilek

No intention of making a Pub Toon

• 1 month later...

CURRENT 2.0(i couldnt resist reviving this thread again):

1.Blasilver: jedi sentinal zabrak light

2.Canderordo: vanguard human neutral

3.Jag-daguar: powertech twilek light

4.Zeninja: jedi shadow human light

5.Zen'tai'chi: jedi shadow chiss light

6.Bladengo: commando cyborg light

7.Shaddowed: sith marauder twilek light

8.Jaden'redstar: operative mirialian light

9.Tyranitiger: sith assasin rattataki light

10.Tyranitauros: sith juggernaut zabrak dark

11.Greycobra: sniper rattataki dark

12.Yinyangwuji: jedi sentinal sith pureblood neutral

13.Mousha'saburai: jedi guardian miraluka light

14.Noeyed'snipes: sniper miraluka light

15.Caspian'ex: vanguard(to be) chiss light

16.Silvercobra: jedi sentinal(to be) rattataki light

17.Silver'goldex: gunslinger(to be) twilek light

FUTURE:

18.cathar gunsliger dark

19.cathar gunslinger light

20.cathar assasin neutral

and if bioware decides to make them playable

21.togruta guardian light

22.togruta juggernaut dark.

so whats your stories? did anything change from when you first posted in this thread(well if you did post in it anyway)?

Edited by saiyanjedidmv

Vyzzir - Male Twi'lek Sith Assassin - 50 DS

Crythos - Vyzzir's son, Twi'lek Sith Marauder - 50 DS

Utuli - Vyzzir's twin, Twi'lek Jedi Sage - 32 LS

Ytrilique - Vyzzir's younger son, Twi'lek Powertech - 17 LS

Sattia - female Twi'lek planned-to-be Gunslinger, ally to Utuli - 8 N

Zekket - male Twi'lek Commando, ally to Sattia - 18, LS

Miriso - Sattia's son, ambiguous whether Utuli or Zekket is father (features blended), Jedi Sentinel - 18 LS

Abrik - male Twi'lek planned-to-be Jedi Guardian, friend of Miriso - 1 N

Irithus - male Sith Pureblood, Vyzzir's apprentice, Sith Sorceror - 19 DS

Eryle - male Pureblood, Irithus's son, Sniper - 17 DS

Wusulan - male Chiss Jedi Shadow, rival of Miriso - 10 DS

Zurius- male Chiss Sith Juggernaut, rival of Irithus - 13 LS

And THAT'S just one server....

Also on an RP:

Irithus - (exact copy)

Osodi - female Zabrak planned-to-be Sith Juggernaut - 1

Viliate -male Mirialan planned-to-be Jedi Guardian - 3

Zaikk - male Twi'lek Scoundrel - 11

Edited by JohnLoughton
adding characters

The Bastion:

1) Vashara: Human Female Sorcerer, level 51 (Dark V)

2) Thion: Human Male Sentinel, level 50 (Light III)

The Ebon Hawk:

1) Azear: Sith Pureblood Male Juggernaut, Level 50 (Dark V)

2) Thrinna: Cyborg Human Female Commando, Level 31 (Dark III)

3) Quint'us: Cyborg Human Male Operative, level 12 (Dark I)

Current:

1) Alylia Terel: Jedi Shadow, Miraluka female, Light IV.

2) Nekita Terel: Mercenary, Miraluka female, Currently Light II

The backstory is that they're long-lost sisters. Nekita is the eldest, Alylia the youngest. When their colony got caught in a Sith/Republic skirmish, Alylia was lucky enough to be found by a Jedi aid team. Nekita, however, ended up with the rest of the refugees stuck in disputed space.

Future:

I'm even more disgusted by the Empire after trying to play an Imperial class, so I'm not likely to roll up any more Imperials.

1) Joran Terel: Trooper (probably Commando), Miraluka or Cyborg male (technically human-Miraluka hybrid). Light-sided

2) "Mercury" Terel: Scoundrel, race yet to be determined. Light-sided

3) Keth Terel: Knight (not leaning to a sub-class), Miraluka female (technically human-Miraluka hybrid), light-sided.

My guess is that Joran and Keth will be the son and daughter of my Consular and Felix Iresso. Mercury is likely to be the adopted daughter or protegee of my Hunter.

My first character is an agent. I'm thinking about playing Sith in the future, but also I'll have to play some rep char to get HK part from Coruscant. Probably some twisted cruel trooper could work for me. All DS, I don't think I'll be ever able to play LS, I just can't stand them.

My first character is an agent. I'm thinking about playing Sith in the future, but also I'll have to play some rep char to get HK part from Coruscant. Probably some twisted cruel trooper could work for me. All DS, I don't think I'll be ever able to play LS, I just can't stand them.

Just made a Twi'lek Trooper myself, just to go Dark Side. Seemed like the perfect fit for many reasons, seeing as how I want to get her all Dark Side, so she turns white.

Reasons it's perfect?

1) Body Type 1 is the usual body type of a female Twi'lek (lore wise, no idea player wise) and it's always great to have the petite one packing around the huge ion blaster :)

2) While I'm not sure if it works this way the whole stroyline, what little I had run with a different trooper, Dark Side points for following Orders.

So, to make it work, a heavy force sensitive (I use Force Lightning and Force Choke to help with this idea) leaves the order because she just doesn't care for their code, and becomes a trooper. This also allows for the Dark Side corruption to make sense, as a non-force sensitive shouldn't have the changes occur, and goes to show that following orders can be just as bad for you. :)

It will be my only twi'lek as I just wanted to get a white twi'lek :p

Nice to see, I'm not the only one to go Miraluka/Human half breed with my Cyborg!

Darth Retribus: Dark Councilor secretly plotting to form a new empire with aid of Darth Khreios the Emperor's Wrath. Dark Side alignment.

Darth Khreios: One of Darth Retribus' secret allies. Father of Jedi Master Charlen. Light Side alignment.

Master Charmeia: Jedi Council member and secret spouse of Darth Khreios. Works together with Khreos and Retribus to build a new empire. Neutral alignment.

Master Charlen: Heroic Jedi Knight and son of Darth Khreios. Together with Darth Khreios and the ret of his family kills the Emperor on Korriban. Light Side alignment

Darth Concealus: Son of Charlen and second Emperor of the newly declared. Pureblood Empire. Dark Side alignment

This is gonna be a long one...prepare to fall asleep! :D

Let's start with republic characters.

My jedi knights (2)

1. Lyrinnah, female twi'lek jedi sentinel (combat). Level 41 atm. She's not an ideal jedi, she actually doesn't mind gaining some personal profit and just wants to have fun instead of "serving". But she has absolutely no-no rule about killing people, she never chooses an option that would cause the death of someone. Kept her neutral for some time, but she has slowly been climbing towards ls, mostly because of the flashpoint choices - in those, the ds option usually means that you kill someone.

2. Tuulenhenki, male miraluka jedi knight going to be jedi sentinel (focus). Level 6 atm. He's going to do everything he can to protect his friends and republic from the bad guys - even though it would mean he's become a bad guy himself. It's gonna be interesting to see where's he gonna be in ds/neutral/ls, but I'd guess ds.

My jedi consulars (2)

1. Jelenna, female "chiss" jedi sage (seer/healing). Level 50. At starters, this is the only chiss character that I don't think that actually is a chiss (and that's why she doesn't have a chiss-like name). Jelenna is based on a character in a fantasy story I'm writing. The original character is named Yelenna, but since that was taken on my server already, I replaced Y with a J, so the pronounciation is about the same. The reason I chose chiss as the race is that chiss colouring is closest to what I can get to Yelenna's actual race. Anyway, Yelenna is from a culture where people x are interested in protecting justice and people z are interested in healthcare and saving lifes. For this, Jelenna collected a little dark side points from choices where the light side-option would have hurt the other person somehow or made their life harder. But she hit light V soon after hitting level 50

2. Narejada, female mirialan jedi sage (balance). Level 16. Girl who's not afraid to be witty and sarcastic if people aren't doing as good as she thinks they should. Narejada always takes tactically clever solutions, which will probably lead her to dark side, since it quite often isn't tactically wise to leave an enemy alive and so on.

My smugglers (2)

1. Derregen, male mirialan scoundrel (scrapper). Level 50. He spends his whole prologue screaming "I WANT MY SHIP BACK!", so I think that ship has some deep, sentimental value. Anyway, he's not a patriot in any way, he wants fame, girls and profit in that order. He can also be an overconfident bastard and seems to be unable to be serious (guess twice who likes him more, Risha or Guss). I think he ended up in Light II, I was picking options that just sounded that they would fit a "I'm in this for profit, but I'm not heartless"-kind of spacer.

2. Mitth'iri'arree, core name Thiria, female chiss gunslinger (engineering). Level 22 I think. This girl is cold-blooded, greedy and totally heartless. If she jokes, it's a mean joke. I actually unlocked hk-51 for this character for the simple reason that if I didn't, by the time I reached Nar Shaddaa and got Bowdaar, Corso would have totally hated me already. She's on ds and is going to stay there.

My troopers (2)

1. Chaf'int'ryale, core name Fintry, male chiss commando (healing, can't remember skill tree's name). Level 50. I cann him my emoangstchisstrooper because a. he has black hair that partly cover his eyes and b. he's always blaming himself for everything. And he's so small in his body type 1! I sometimes almost pity him. But anyway, he's pretty much always picking light side options, because he values all that moral and ideals of republic and stuff. So ls it is. Definitely ls.

2. Ranjana, female twi'lek vanguard (was assault the right-most tree? I think so). Level 33 I think, not quite sure actually. She's not nice to anyone and is ready to hurt feelings or even break the law if it gets the job done. However she's not as eager as Fintry to do against what her co tells her to do - she's a soldier, and her job is to complete the mission, not to think if the mission is "right". That's someone else's job. She's a ds.

And now for the imperials...there's a lot more of these! :D

My sith warriors (4)

1. Kres'afy'raklea, core name Safyr, female chiss juggernaut (immortal/tank). Level 50. She's a good and nice girl, cares about people. But she's also kind of patriotic, maybe with the idea that she can fix the Empire's problems from the inside and make it better. From all my characters, this is probably the one I'd say is the "oldest". She just sounds mature and looks mature. Safyr is on light V.

2. Opheliá, female human marauder (annihilation). level 37. Based on a "side character" of one rpg, the original Ophelia is actually the child of my rpg character Celerius (check the part "sith inquisitors") and my friend's rpg character, who also is a character in SWTOR. Have to admit, one of the funniest things to do is that I send mails to my friend's character as if they would be mails from that character's daughter, and my friend answers with a mail that would be the father's answer to that mail. But anyway, my little Lia is a rebellous little teenager with no respect to anyone. Not heartless, but not too nice either. She's pretty neutral, though sometimes she visits light I but usually drops back to neutral soon.

3. Jaretha, male pureblood juggernaut (rage). Level 10. Based on another "side character", this time the old master of my Celerius character (again, check sith inquisitors, Celerius is there!). This guy is completely heartless and nothing is too brutal for him. However, he's quite intelligent and likes to be the mastermind pulling strings behind the scenes. And he will get really, really angry at people who ruin his plans. Definitely ds material

4. Chaf'inj'anell, core name Finja, female chiss sith warrior going to be juggernaut (vengeance, or what was the miffle tree?). Level 1 atm. Created this character yesterday actually. The reason might be a little ridiculous, don't laugh. I'm writing a fanfiction with Quinn as the main character and noticed that I had some difficulties with coming up with lines to him. Because of this, I decided to do a new character just that I could do all the conversations with Quinn multiple times and learn stuff like what kind of words and sentences he uses when he's happy or nervous or angry and so on. But anyway, I'm going to play Finja as a tactically intelligent sith - she's not wasting resources or killing imperials, but she's not forgiving either. Guessing she will be on ds.

My sith inquisitors (3)

1. Zannarr, female rattataki assassin (tanking tree, was it called darkness?). Level 50. Zannarr is arrogant, sadistic and dangerous. Second character I ever made, so she's kind of a basic, stereotypical sith. Not much to say about her. She's on Dark V.

2. Celerius, female human sorcerer (lightning), level 18. Based on a rpg character I created in the age of 12 and have used her ever since. She actually believes that if she can do something, she has the right to do it. And it also works so that she believes that if someone has the power to do something to her, he/she has the right to do it. That leads that she isn't too nice to people she believes is weaker than her, but pretty much licks her masters boots. Quite interesting character to play after Zannarr, who didn't have much respect on authorities. But Celerius is ds too.

3. Elenthil, male rattataki assassin (deception, or whatever the middle tree is called). Level 13. Once again, based on a rpg character of mine, though it took me a while to figure out a way this particular rpg character could end up to the starting point of inquisitor's story. Anyway, he's a nice person, a good leader. He likes to be pretty laid-back and humorous, but can get tough and serious if needed. But he's my ls inquisitor.

Imperial agents (4)

1. Prard'afl'eldea, core name Dafle, female chiss sniper (marksmanship). Level 50. My first character ever. She's a professional at field, but her favourite hobby is to annoy Keeper and Watcher 2. I tried to make choices that would make the most sense to complete the missions as effectively as possible but without ridiculous amount of bloodshed. Kept her as neutral.

2. Jamic, cyborg male operative (lethality). Level 18. Again, based on a rpg character of mine, this time the main villain of one rpg. The original Jamic can change is appearance with a mask he owns (yeah, fantasy character), cares only about himself and likes to poison people he doesn't like. Lethality operative sounded like the natural choice to go.

3. Cheryline, human female operative (medication). Level 27. Based on a side character of a rpg, this time a cheery little woman who likes to sleep around but has a good heart. The original Cheryline probably wouldn't be able to kill people even if she would have to, so this one is clearly light-sided.

4. Mitth'arr'oani, male chiss imperial agent going to be sniper (lethality). Level 1. When I made Finja, I decided to go ahead and made the full 22 characters. So I made a really good-looking chiss male (I've been missing one, been stuck with my emoansgtchisstrooper only) and decided to go for lethality sniper because those keep killing me in pvp. Wanted to try one. Not all sure about the personality of this character, but I'm probably aiming to something calm, professional and neutral. Close to Dafle I guess, but without all the rebellious attitude.

My bounty hunters (3)

1. Faydette, human female mercenary (that tracer missile spam tree). Level 26 or somewhere near that. Again, based on a rpg character, one almost as old as Celerius. Faydette is actually an ex-jedi who's leaving from the order wasn't too nice and now she's angry and bitter to every jedi she sees. So, no mercy for the jedi. Faydette also likes to be a tough girl with a bad attitude, and she's quite often mocking people or being rude in other ways. She likes to think herself as trustworthy and always does what the customer asks her to do. If customer asks her to execute someone, she will not spare this person. That has caused her to be on ds.

2. Gehera, human male powertech (shield tech). Level 17 I think. Again a side character of the rpg where Celerius is. This one is actually her father, who was actually killed when she was a child, but I've written a few stories about the time when he was still alive and started to like him. He's pretty tough as a bounty hunter should, but he's actually quite nice and likes to stand up for the weak and so on. Seems to be on the light side.

3. Naiads, female twi'lek powertehc (the middle tree). Level 14. This is a funny character, for she actually isn't mentally stable. It was hard to come up with a personality that would be "crazy" since you don't really have conversation options that make you sound like you'd be nuts. But anyway, I came up with an idea that somewhere in her past, someone had betrayed Naiads very, very badly, and now she wants to revenge it for the whole world. She's all nice and sweet when you first meet her, but at the first chance, she'll stab you in the back and laugh while doing that. Sounds like ds, but since the usual "stab in the back" is to let a target to live and still collect the bounty money, we'll see...

Well, that took long. And no one is probably going to even read this lol.

My toons:

Edited :as times have changed and no longer use some toons

Jiirn Human male Jedi Guardian Lvl 50 (Light Side)

Ture'l Sith Pure blood male Juggernaut Lvl 50 (Dark Side

Xaffom Cyborg male Commando Lvl 50 ( Dark Side)

Acusor Zabrak male Assassin Lvl 50 (Dark Side)

Zaxes Chiss male Operative Lvl 50 ( Dark Side

Rehish Cyborg male Mercenary Lvl 50 (Neutral)

MolanaHuman female Sentinel Lvl 50 ( Dark Side)

I mostly prefer the Dark side.

Edited by theUndead

These are my current characters.

Jedi Covenant

Master Melusine [50] - Female Human Jedi Shadow / Light

Major Xephyr [50] -Male Zabrak Vanguard / Light

Parthalan, Hero of Tython [35] - Male Twi'lek Jedi Guardian / Light

Captain Aedhan [1] - Male Mirialan Smuggler I haven't gotten around to playing him yet, might delete him.

Darth Ilaria [50] - Female Cyborg Sith Marauder / Light

Agent Arriston [50] - Male Ratattaki Sniper / Light

Lord Drusilla [42] - Female Pureblood Sith Sorcerer / Dark

Hired Gun Cordula [10] - Female Chiss Powertech / Grey

Padawan Nyxara [10] - Female Ratattaki Jedi Sentinel / Grey (Daughter of Arriston.)

Agent Zhamar [17] - Female Cyborg Operative / Grey (Daughter of Ilaria.)

Future Characters = dark pureblood sith juggernaut (son of Drusilla) and grey twi'lek gunslinger (daughter of Parthalan)

Ebon Hawk

Privateer Maireada [50] - Female Human Scoundrel / Light

Jedi Caelex [11] - Male Miraluka Jedi Sage / Light

Sgt. Myrien [13] - Female Mirialan Commando / Grey

Sgt. Calantha [3] - Female Human Commando / Grey (May be deleted or converted to Cathar when available.)

Future Characters - male human grey or dark Jedi knight; female human light inquisitor; male chiss dark agent; male grey or dark mirialan consular; male grey or dark human smuggler (may replace Aedhan above)

So I'm probably going to end up replacing two characters instead of adding even more but still...I don't have a problem. Nope. *whistles* In the meantime, I'm waiting for you Cathar!

Also, yeah I have a problem going dark side. I just can't, even role playing. It's so hard. lol

Edited by LostInReverie

• 1 month later...

Empire side:

Darth Rheigan the Emperor's Wrath; Marauder DS oriented.

Human, male.

Fought among the Mandalorians inehriting their love for strenght and war. He has an odd behaviour and a quite odd sense of humor.

http://i42.tinypic.com/3339ybl.jpg

Lord Ingli'p the Wise; Assassin (tank) LS oriented.

Twi'lek, male.

Former slave made powerful by the Sith teaching, which he uses to cleanse the Empire from its unnecessary evil.

http://i42.tinypic.com/avzvc.png

Agent Sawadee; Operative (healer) LS oriented.

Rattataki, female.

Despite the fact she's member of a ferocious race, she's a cold and calculating person. Secretly despising the Sith and their dark religion, she uses brute force only as last resort. She's Lord Ingli'p's connection with the Imperial Intelligence.

http://i42.tinypic.com/e9g768.jpg

Rawai, Mercenary (dps) DS oriented.

Chiss, female.

Little is known about this Mandalorian blue-skinned woman. Only that she loves money, a lot. And will do everything necessary to become very, very rich. Imperial Intelligence reports her as a hired-gun working for Dark Lord Rheigan.

http://i43.tinypic.com/9kbac1.jpg

Republic side:

Master Sabai-dee Ka, Sage (healer) LS oriented.

Human, female.

Humble and devoted member of the Jedi Order, she's a fierce soldier in the war against the Empire and the Sith. She recently placed a mark on a high-ranked member of the Sith Empire: Darth Rheigan. It's not confirmed, but it seems the Dark Lord himself cannot wait for this battle to come.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2urthn6.jpg

Jedi Knight Pa'tong the Corrupted, Guardian (tank), DS oriented.

Mirialan, male.

One of the most promising knights of the Order, this proud Mirialan has been seducted by the dark side, secretly following the teaching of an ancient holocron he founds back in Tython. He intend to use this dark power to crush the enemies of the Republic.

http://i44.tinypic.com/33nakhk.jpg

Scoundrel and Commando will come next. No idea about names and alignment (will be DS one and LS the other for sure anyway)

Edited by drGudo
added images

Empire side:

Darth Rheigan the Emperor's Wrath; Marauder DS oriented.

Human, male.

Fought among the Mandalorians inehriting their love for strenght and war. He has an odd behaviour and a quite odd sense of humor.

http://i42.tinypic.com/3339ybl.jpg

Lord Ingli'p the Wise; Assassin (tank) LS oriented.

Twi'lek, male.

Former slave made powerful by the Sith teaching, which he uses to cleanse the Empire from its unnecessary evil.

http://i42.tinypic.com/avzvc.png

Agent Sawadee; Operative (healer) LS oriented.

Rattataki, female.

Despite the fact she's member of a ferocious race, she's a cold and calculating person. Secretly despising the Sith and their dark religion, she uses brute force only as last resort. She's Lord Ingli'p's connection with the Imperial Intelligence.

http://i42.tinypic.com/e9g768.jpg

Rawai, Mercenary (dps) DS oriented.

Chiss, female.

Little is known about this Mandalorian blue-skinned woman. Only that she loves money, a lot. And will do everything necessary to become very, very rich. Imperial Intelligence reports her as a hired-gun working for Dark Lord Rheigan.

http://i43.tinypic.com/9kbac1.jpg

Republic side:

Master Sabai-dee Ka, Sage (healer) LS oriented.

Human, female.

Humble and devoted member of the Jedi Order, she's a fierce soldier in the war against the Empire and the Sith. She recently placed a mark on a high-ranked member of the Sith Empire: Darth Rheigan. It's not confirmed, but it seems the Dark Lord himself cannot wait for this battle to come.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2urthn6.jpg

Jedi Knight Pa'tong the Corrupted, Guardian (tank), DS oriented.

Mirialan, male.

One of the most promising knights of the Order, this proud Mirialan has been seducted by the dark side, secretly following the teaching of an ancient holocron he founds back in Tython. He intend to use this dark power to crush the enemies of the Republic.

http://i44.tinypic.com/33nakhk.jpg

Scoundrel and Commando will come next. No idea about names and alignment (will be DS one and LS the other for sure anyway)

I like how you made yours :)

THE HARBRINGER SERVER: JOHTOORE LEGACY

1.Blasilver: jedi sentinal zabrak light

2.Canderordo: vanguard human neutral

3.Jag-daguar: powertech twilek light

4.Zeninja: jedi shadow human light

5.Zen'tai'chi: jedi shadow chiss light

6.Bladengo: commando cyborg light

7.Shaddowed: sith marauder twilek light

8.Jaden'redstar: operative mirialian light

9.Tyranitiger: sith assasin rattataki light

10.Tyranitauros: sith juggernaut zabrak dark

11.Greycobra: sniper rattataki dark

12.Yinyangwuji: jedi sentinal sith pureblood neutral

13.Mousha'saburai: jedi guardian miraluka light

14.Noeyed'snipes: sniper miraluka light

15.Caspian'ex: vanguard chiss light

16.Silvercobra: jedi sentinel rattataki light

17.Silver'goldex: gunslinger twilek light

18. Ocelot-lynx: cathar gunslinger dark

19. Saber-lion: cathar gunslinger (to be) light

20. Tien-kantoen: cathar sith assassin neutral (funfact: he is named after tien from dragonball z and the pokemon region kanto)

FUTURE:

21.togruta guardian light

22.togruta juggernaut dark.

Edited by saiyanjedidmv

• 1 year later...

1. Sucar Zabrak Male 54 Marauder

2. Saewerk Human Male 50 Sniper

3. Auresh Chiss Female 48 Mercenary

4. Halehl Human Male 37 Guardian

5. Ghsil Human Female 29 Sage

6. Jusk Human Male 27 Vanguard

7. Rutujik Sith Female 18 Assassin

8. Arcomys Human Male 17 Scoundrel

9. Thochai Rattataki Male 2 Bounty Hunter (Eventually Powertech)

Characters Already Made:

Mirialan, Female, Jedi Knight, Sentinel, lvl 55 (Light side)

Human, Female, Sith Warrior, Juggernaut, lvl 48 (Grey)

Human, Male, Smuggler, Gunslinger, lvl 32 (Light side)

Human, Male, Bounty Hunter, Mercenary, lvl 1 (Light side)

Human, Male, Imperial Agent, Operative, lvl 12 (Light side)

Human, Female, Imperial Agent, Sniper, lvl 32 (Grey)

Human, Male, Smuggler, Scoundrel, lvl 15 (Light side)

Human, Jedi Knight, Guardian, lvl 16 (Grey)

Zabrak, Female, Sith Inquisitor, Assassin, lvl 16 (Dark side)

Human, Male, Jedi Consular, Shadow, lvl 23 (Grey)

Human, Female, Jedi Consular, Sage, lvl 15 (Light side)

Human, Female, Trooper, Vanguard, lvl 12 (Grey)

Chiss, Jedi Knight, Sentinel, lvl 17 (Grey)

Characters To Be Made:

Human, Male, Jedi Consular, Sage (Grey)

Human, Male, Jedi Consular, Shadow (Light side)

Chiss, Female, Imperial Agent, Operative (Grey)

Twi'lek, Female, Jedi Knight, Guardian (Light side)

Human, Male, Sith Inquisitor, Sorcerer (Light side)

Human, Male, Sith Warrior, Marauder (Light side)

Cathar, Male, Bounty Hunter, Powertech (Light side)

Human, Female, Imperial Agent, Sniper (Light side)