Makeb: A City Held Hostage

VahlkThasan

This isn't really a technical issue, but I don't know where else to put it. I'm having trouble with this quest. I also created a thread in the Flashpoints/Heroics forum just to make sure. If this is not the right place, please move this to where it belongs, and I apologize before hand.

So, I did a search for this issue, and found 2 threads. One was about the tank that spawns being OP, the other was about a bug with the terminal "You can't use this right now."

Well, I cannot use the terminal. The other thread said to change instances to resolve this issue. Which to be fair, I would in a heartbeat, no question. Except, I cannot do that. Unfortunately, there is no option to switch instances. Yes, I know how to switch instances - there is only one instance available since the option to switch isn't even on my map. Also, I have attempted this mission several times on different days. I cannot switch instances, and I cannot interact with the terminal.

So... now what? Is this a dead quest until it's fixed or is there some other way to jury rig this into working?

This isn't really a technical issue, but I don't know where else to put it. I'm having trouble with this quest. I also created a thread in the Flashpoints/Heroics forum just to make sure. If this is not the right place, please move this to where it belongs, and I apologize before hand.

So, I did a search for this issue, and found 2 threads. One was about the tank that spawns being OP, the other was about a bug with the terminal "You can't use this right now."

Well, I cannot use the terminal. The other thread said to change instances to resolve this issue. Which to be fair, I would in a heartbeat, no question. Except, I cannot do that. Unfortunately, there is no option to switch instances. Yes, I know how to switch instances - there is only one instance available since the option to switch isn't even on my map. Also, I have attempted this mission several times on different days. I cannot switch instances, and I cannot interact with the terminal.

this was broken then supposivley fixed last patch, but was actually still broken

So... now what? Is this a dead quest until it's fixed or is there some other way to jury rig this into working?

this was broken then supposivley fixed last patch, but was actually still broken

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Yeah, chronic placeholder quest item broken. Just like the Rishi Meat Tree before last patch and the Rishi Datacron now. The panel is constantly giving the text "You Can't Use This Right Now"

The workaround is to Switch instances. It just takes actually having an instance of Makeb to switch to.

Edited by FULONGAMER
update

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...