Assassin Class Representative

EricMusco

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just throwing it out there, but since I have only recently started getting involved in this forum because I have only recently gotten interested in the Assassin, I think that Insaneric deserves a nomination because to date he is the only person I have seen who has written a reasonable Assassin/Shadow PvE Tanking Guide, most of the guides that are stickied in the Assassin and Shadow Forum are geared towards PvP, but Insaneric wrote a very good guide that is designed for people who want to use the Assassin for PvE, for which I am very greatful to him.

I'm with this, Insaneric...This guy knows what's up and a great candidate for being a voice of the people. A plus is he engages in both PVP and PVE competitively

This system really wont work, we would need 6 players per class to really have an opinion of each specs (Darkness, Deception and madness) and of both aspect of the game (pve and pvp).

I expect the representing player to ignore aspect of the class in any form, mark my words, not to say its a lazy way for Bioware (more EA) to not hire a team of class researchers and have it done for free.

Anyway, my vote goes to Sulvira, he knows what hes doing.

Edited by ElitehunterDS

This system really wont work, we would need 6 players per class to really have an opinion of each specs (Darkness, Deception and madness) and of both aspect of the game (pve and pvp).

I expect the representing player to ignore aspect of the class in any form, mark my words, not to say its a lazy way for Bioware (more EA) to not hire a team of class researchers and have it done for free.

Anyway, my vote goes to Sulvira, he knows what hes doing.

That's my biggest fear. The person who has made the three question thread in the Sin forum is a heavy PvP DPS, so we'd be lacking Tanking -and- PvE. I think we could ideally get away with 4 though...-maybe- 2. Need at least 1 for tanking and one for dps, ideally 1 for pvp and 1 for pve as well.

im alrdy seeing comments wich i dont like, i vote player x cause he/she promises this and that not good imo

And i agree that we need more ppl to forfill certain roles, a PvP player whos 90% focussed towards pvp will not be the right person to fix pve issues, and vice versa, 2 diffrent playstyles.

Same goes for dps,tank some 1 whos only focussed on dps doesnt understand tank as good as some 1 who focus tank only.

Edited by NrDLeipe

I agree with this sentiment, though I am not sure we need to 4/6 for the Assassin as originally stated. Effectively the Shadow and the Assassin are the same class under the hood, we could probably get a way with 4 across Shadows and Assassins, wtih 2 tanks (1 PVE/1 PVP) and 2 DPS (1 PVE/1 PVP). I can tell you as someone who has played the Assassin/Shadow as a PVE tank since launch (I PVP a lot, but I am PVE focused), I know almost nothing about this class from the DPS perspective. I imagine most Assassin/Shadow players are in a similar boat.

I agree with this sentiment, though I am not sure we need to 4/6 for the Assassin as originally stated. Effectively the Shadow and the Assassin are the same class under the hood, we could probably get a way with 4 across Shadows and Assassins, wtih 2 tanks (1 PVE/1 PVP) and 2 DPS (1 PVE/1 PVP). I can tell you as someone who has played the Assassin/Shadow as a PVE tank since launch (I PVP a lot, but I am PVE focused), I know almost nothing about this class from the DPS perspective. I imagine most Assassin/Shadow players are in a similar boat.

Please post suggestions here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6530323#post6530323

I think you're correct. DPS Sin is vastly different than Tanking, while the other classes, tank and dps is the same pretty much. At least, that is what I've found.