Dread Guards Nightmare overtuned

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question for those who've beat it or researched it.

Have any groups out there beaten dread council NiM with 2 sorc healers in 72 gear? If so a link or parse would be appreciated.

Thanks

yeah I think our first kill or two kills on DG were with 2 sorc healers. I don't have a direct link but you might be able to find a saved video of it on fridge's stream. http://www.twitch.tv/fridge_sa

• 6 months later...

Ehm, nope, the forum moderators are also active during the weekend. At least they have been. I have seen several community droid posts in the past.

Since this person is obviously trying to scam I'm surprised bioware hasnt taken action yet. Even more annoying is that he is necro'ing old posts like these ......

Ehm, nope, the forum moderators are also active during the weekend. At least they have been. I have seen several community droid posts in the past.

Since this person is obviously trying to scam I'm surprised bioware hasnt taken action yet. Even more annoying is that he is necro'ing old posts like these ......

Typically they take very little action over the weekends. I remember the glorious drama threads that always popped up on the Pot5 Server Forums during the weekend over the summer only to be gone on Monday.