"there is currently noactive subscription on this account"

Aclobat

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes it is very frustrating I have tried to contact customer service for two days now. I do hope they get this fixed soon. I really cant wait to play but staying up all night to be let down drives me nuts.

We are with you bioware - please help us. Your our only hope!

Hello everyone! Players whose accounts who were seeing errors indicating "no active subscription" will now be able to log in and play. Thank you for your patience, and please post in this thread if you still experience this problem.

Works now thanks.

Not the first time that -something- goes wrong with the launch of an MMO. Still...I can't help but feel annoyed by this since it's the same "no active subscription" message of the past few days.

Hopefully they'll get this sorted out within a reasonable amount of time. I was so looking forward to this launch. :(

EDIT: I can log in now. Good job on the fix. :)

Edited by Meriad

Hello everyone! Players whose accounts who were seeing errors indicating "no active subscription" will now be able to log in and play. Thank you for your patience, and please post in this thread if you still experience this problem.

Awesome, but now my password doesn't authenticate to the SWTOR client. The exact same one I just copied and pasted to test my forum login... No security questions on my account, by the way (yeah, I know... but it should simplify the problem here).