Valorous - Republic - Casuals to Raiders

Silvers

Recruitment information

Valorous is an Oceanic guild that has been around since pre-launch.

We are a friendly social guild always looking to add more like minded players. We also have an 8 man Operations group (NZ based) as well as regular PvP groups and a ranked Warzone team.

**At this time applications are not required for casual/social members**

We are accepting applications from all players as social or casual members while our Ops team may have specific class requirements for those who are interested in taking part in endgame as well. Check out our site for more information about Ops recruitment.

Our NZ team raids Thurs, Sun, Mon: 8:30pm - 11pm NZT

If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or PM me.

Edited by Silvers

We are working on getting Valorous numbers back up again since some members have left for TSW and GW2. If you would like to be a part of Valorous and help rebuild. Go to our website and complete an application.

We have a 8man Ops team running and at times members of the Ops team cannot make it. When this happens we will firstly call on guild members to fill the slot. If you're a casual player and would like to perhaps have the opportunity to get involved in an Operation we may be able to help. :) To work out the logistics a discussion would be needed with our Ops Leader.

If you're casual player and would like to join a guild that has no requirements to be online x amount of time per day then check us out.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or leave a message here.

Cheers

Ax

Edited by Silvers

• 2 weeks later...

Valorous is currently looking for new members!

Whether you're a casual player or enjoy the more difficult aspects of endgame content, we are searching for new players to fill out our guild. There is no requirement for playing a certain amount of time per week, and we are comprised of people who are always willing to help people out, be it with questing, builds or just general in-game features.

Head on over to http://valorous.tk/aboutvalorous to have a read about us and if you feel we are a good fit for you, drop in an application at either:

- http://valorous.tk/applyvalorous for casuals

or

- http://valorous.tk/valorousraidapp for raiders.

Cheers.

- Krackers

• 3 weeks later...

Valorous is currently in recruitment mode;

Whether you're a SW:TOR veteran or a new player, we are looking for new members to help fill out our current guild roster. We are primarily an Australian & New Zealand-based Oceanic guild, though if you live in other parts of the world but play during the APAC peak times, hit us up and see if we're a fit for you!

With Free-To-Play having just dropped in-game, I'm sure there are players out there who are trying to find the ropes to this game and understand the in-game mechanics and in-game features. Don't feel that you must do this alone! We are comprised of players who pride themselves in the ability to help each other out to better each other's understanding of the game. That having been said, we also encourage a very relaxed atmosphere where guild members can tackle the content of the game at their own pace, without the pressure of feeling 'left behind' or 'slowing down others'.

We are a casual Republic guild that has been around since pre-launch and cater to players of varying gameplay interests;

- Endgame PvE

- PvP

- Casual / Social

Visit us at http://www.valorous.tk/aboutvalorous to have a read about the guild, and if you think you might have found what you're looking for, swing in an application (these are short questionnaires) at either:

-
for casual/social players and PvP'ers, OR;

-
for raiders/endgame PvE'ers

Cheers.

- Krackers

Edited by BennyKrak

• 2 weeks later...
Recruitment information

Valorous is an Oceanic guild that has been around since pre-launch.

Our NZ team raids Thurs, Sun, Mon: 8:30pm - 11pm NZT

If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or PM me.

I like that you account for Kiwis - nice one

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Blockk.

And welcome to our newest members!

We're continuing to recruit all players especially NZers. So if you're kiwi and looking for a guild check us out on our website, pm me or search for Valorous in game.

At this time we've decided to forgo the requirement to complete an application on our website for casual members. If you're new to Star Wars and would like to join a friendly group of people gives us a shout. Applications will only be required for those wishing to join our Operations team.

:D

Edited by Silvers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We're currently looking for another healer for our Ops team.

Ops Times: Mon, Thur and Sun, 8.30pm-11pm NZT

Latest Progression: SM TfB 5/5, HM TfB 2/5

If you would like to know more please contact A'nar in game. If you'd like to apply click here.

:wea_12:

Edited by Silvers

• 4 weeks later...

Are you a casual player or new to The Old Republic? Check us out! We are a friendly bunch and are happy to answer questions or help out where possible.

Want to know more about Valorous? Have a read of the not so long details found here:

About Valorous

Guild Policies

Feel free to flick me a PM here or send me a message in game. If you're super keen you can complete an application on our website, however an app is not mandatory for casual/social players.

Cheers

Axzalius

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...