Alien races from SW lore you want to see.

ChrisStarShade

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Nautolan

- Togruta

- Rodian

- Voss

- Cathar (To the point i would actually delete my trooper to make a cathar (add sgr at the same time and i might not be so bored lvling her to 50))

Honestly don't know many more races, also don't know why so few races, but i hope when introduced the feeble character creator is buffed up alot.

I never knew what an Ortolan sounded like, then on Hoth I was rofl...

Their voices crack me up. There's a really good scene with them in the inquisitor storyline where they talk a lot. I restarted the conversation like five times just to listen to them :D

Nautolan, togruta, yoda's race :), wookiees, and the race that jedi master satele shan's Padawan is (can't think of the name of it. Kel dor, rodian, jawas would be cool, the race that four horned blue dude that is always with palpatine in the senate (looks similar to togruta). Massassi. Edited by AndersonDustin

Here's my list...I think at some point everyone has listed them in this thread...probably more I'm not thinking of but these are reasonably normal shaped humanoids, with the exception of the Bith perhaps:

Easier to do (already have a good model, almost human, or can speak basic):

Nautolan

Togruta

Trandoshan

Zeltron

Rodian

Cathar

Devaronian

Kel Dor

Weequay

Iktochi

Nikto

Voss

Mon Calamari

Chagrian

Ubese

Kerestian

Bothan

Sullustan

Kiffar (sub race)

Korun (sub race)

Harder to do:

Droid

Quarren

Gand

Gamorrean

Wookiee

Jawa

Bith (LOL @ endgame armor + butt-head)

Edited by AstralProjection

Rodian, Mon Calamari, Trandoshan, Wookie, Sullustan, Bothan, and Nikto would be cool additions to see. I would love to see some Trandoshan Bounty Hunters or Rodian Smuggler running around. Bothan would defiantly be cool to see as well, as far as I know Bothan can speak basic too.

Unless they're Bounty Hunters or Force Sensitives born in the Empire, I see most of these only being added to the Empire. But on that note, Cathar!

Actually, most of the species would be on the Republic considering the Empire is anti-alien races. They can tolerate most near-human races but I don't think they'd even consider having a Mon Calamari or a Rodian in their ranks.

Cathar, Keldor, Togr'ruta, and Possibly Ithorian, don't know if it could be done though.

The problem with Trandosian, Wookiees, Jawas, and Rodians, is that they CAN'T speak basic, so those are out. :( I've never heard an Ithorian speak basic so I doubt those could be playable either.

Also, Ugnaughts, Jawas, ewoks, Yoda's race, etc. could not be done because of the height, it wouldn't work with the character models during conversations and fights. Too many new animations across the board would have to be added. :(

Prefered Races (I want them.)

Jawa (honestly, do i need to explain this? Blizz is awesome, we need more fun Jawas.)

Yoda's species (That's the official name of it, I am not kidding. Also, I want to be a Darth Yoda.)

Kaleesh (OH GOD YES! WE NEED MORE OF THESE AWESOME GUYS! PLEASE BIOWARE, PLEASE!)

Torgunta (So if I make a Sith inquisitor, I can actually speak with Ashara as an equal?)

More Twi'lek Classes (I want to romance Vette but it doesn't feel right if we aren't the same race.)

Zeltron (I want to see more crimson races, though I'll always prefer Twi'lek more.)

Nautolian (We see them a lot and they do seem pretty damn cool.)

Neutrals (As in, I like it but it doesn't matter as much to me. Probably wouldn't make one if it was make a race though.)

Nikto (We see them a lot.)

Voss (never actually met one, but they sound pretty cool.)

Wookie (again, no explanation needed)

Kel Dor (very common, and usually useful)

Cathar (not half bad in appearance for males... females.... meow...)

Mon Calamari (we need more "IT'S A TRAP!")

Devilorians (Who doesn't want to occasionally see a devil sith?)

Chagrians (Not seriously approving this, but hey, I don't dislike them in any way.)

Selonian (meh...)

Yuuzhan Vong (I know they look like Darkspawn, but honestly, they look bad *** because of that. Definitely an Empire race though.)

Gen'Dai (I'm not going to make one but I don't specifically have anything against them.)

Gran (I like them enough to BARELY put them on this list.)

Despised races (If they add these, I'll be let down.)

Ortolans (A tiny blue elephant cannot be taken seriously, though if they are there for comedic relief, I'm game.)

Ugnaught (Okay, who DOES like these ridiculous pigs that don't say one coherent word? They are the gnomes of Star Wars to me, all I want to do is PUNT!)

Rodians (have they ever helped ANYONE in a real sense? In fact, more often then not they walk up to me and purposely get in my way.)

Quarren (Tentacle Face? okay seriously, who's bright idea was it to make a race more suited to hentai then an actual serious atmosphere?)

Aleena (No.)

Dug (God, shoot me if they make this a race.)

Ithorian (Do I really have to go into any definition? Just look at them... No face.)

Ysalamiri (A force resistant race would have natural resistance to force attacks, that would be OP)

Kubaz (they look like ant eaters on two legs to me.)

Iktotchi (I just cannot take that look seriously.)

Gungans (Ok, really? I don't need to say a word.)

Thisspiasian (Good luck making it, I also dislike the huge beards for faces.)

Zygerrians (They make me think more of Zora or Rats then Star Wars, some npcs would be acceptable, just make them scarce.)

Toydarians (I will not interact with any species that makes me think of a fly.)

Gamorreans (I swear to god I will /ignore every one of these I see walking around, I don't want *********** pigs in my roleplays)

Shistavanen (I don't want werewolves, this isn't twilight, this isn't world of warcraft, go away.)

Nekghoul/Rakghoul (I hate these guys so much I'd prefer they be removed all together from the game, I feel they are a crappy plot device that should be killed with a LOT of fire!)