Planetary Displays Hoth Voss, Belsavis, Alderaan, Tatooine & Nar Shaddaa

CyorReco

Are you not able to sell these on the GTN?? I could swear at one time i saw these for sale on the gtn, now i don't see any for sale. What's worse is I left a quite a few in a cargo bay on a character that I don't play much.... and now i have quite a few that i don't need and planned on selling at some point. I didn't anything on patch notes i scanned but maybe i missed it.

Are you not able to sell these on the GTN?? I could swear at one time i saw these for sale on the gtn, now i don't see any for sale. What's worse is I left a quite a few in a cargo bay on a character that I don't play much.... and now i have quite a few that i don't need and planned on selling at some point. I didn't anything on patch notes i scanned but maybe i missed it.

Do they say that they are bound on their tool tip? If not, you should be able to sell them on the GTN.

Alternatively, suck it and see. Take one to a GTN terminal and try to sell it.

(There's a good chance that they are not on the GTN because nobody much is doing the content that dropped them.)

In the past, for whatever reason, you could trade these (and trade them for credits) but for some reason you couldn't put them on the GTN, I don't know why.

Seems to me, you still get them from Alliance Crates, so there's never really been a shortage of them.

You still get them from alliance crates. They're just very rare.

They never could be sold on the gtn for whatever reason (just like some of the ops decos like the mind trap) but you can mail or trade them directly.

Edited by Mubrak

You still get them from alliance crates. They're just very rare.

They never could be sold on the gtn for whatever reason (just like some of the ops decos like the mind trap) but you can mail or trade them directly.

That rings a bell, a bit, although I'll admit I've never kept one longer than it took to find it in my inventory and right-click it to add it to my available-decorations list.

That rings a bell, a bit, although I'll admit I've never kept one longer than it took to find it in my inventory and right-click it to add it to my available-decorations list.

They can be traded. My boyfriend would always give me his. As far as selling them, we never tried that.