Bastion Season 2 Leaderboards

ManiacDavis

I know it's off topic but didn't you quit the game? and make a thread about leaving etc?

curious as to what brought you back :cool:

I did. I left back in January due to exhaustion with the game coupled with finishing up school (my last final is tomorrow). I previously took a couple of months off from the game back in early 2013 and found the game way more enjoyable when I came back. Similarly, I like the increased Developer feedback in the pvp forums along with more emphasis on pvp from the developers.

I did. I left back in January due to exhaustion with the game coupled with finishing up school (my last final is tomorrow). I previously took a couple of months off from the game back in early 2013 and found the game way more enjoyable when I came back. Similarly, I like the increased Developer feedback in the pvp forums along with more emphasis on pvp from the developers.

i see " taking a break" has been the latest trend lol :p , anyways welcome back! You plan on having anymore dueling tourneys soon?

Get on WS m8. You on the pvp server? dominion?

It is a loophole that you would still gain point even when you lose. You can sit all day playing and lose all the time and make it to the top.

How about losing point if you lose and get zero commendation :rolleyes: