Streaming GSF

Drakkolich

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Hm... much coolness. Are you still taking requests for ships/builds? Do you think you could come to Jung Ma sometime (fly Imp side, the Republic has more strong pilots who queue regularly, and I'm getting tired of losing!)? During primetime hours, queues are rarely longer than a few minutes, though things have slowed down a bit since the dodecapled XP started. Edited by Ymris

Hm... much coolness. Are you still taking requests for ships/builds? Do you think you could come to Jung Ma sometime (fly Imp side, the Republic has more strong pilots who queue regularly, and I'm getting tired of losing!)? During primetime hours, queues are rarely longer than a few minutes, though things have slowed down a bit since the dodecapled XP started.

Yep I can do both, I usually stream bastion later at night where I have all my ships unlocked that would be the best time to ask for a specific ship/build. As for coming to Jung Ma let me know when to come meet you. (date and time, EST would be preferable)

Oh also to anyone that can't watch me live feel free to post any ships/builds or even anything you want explained and I can do it on stream and then highlight it and post it here. That way you can watch the video on your own time.

Edited by Drakkolich