When will, if ever, transfers from U.S. to E.U. server be available

Fragilicious

In the character transfer FAQ it says that transfers from US to EU servers will be a thing in the future but I can't find any evidence to support this statement. Anyone got any ideas as to when, if ever, this will happen. I want to go the the EU servers because a lot of my friends joined after F2P and the amercians I play alongside have left because of F2P so I am pretty much stuck in a US server with my main characters. Don't mind starting from scratch on an EU server to be honest but I really like my legacy and BoA items. Don't want to lose either.

Thanks in advance.

I, and many others im sure, would desperately like an answer to this thread. And i seriously cannot believe Bioware has left it this long without giving us ANY information.

When the game launched, the ques for the EU servers were 4hours+, so i rolled on an American Server and focused on my main there. As i dont get much time to play i was not going to just start from scratch so i kept my main and is now fully geared with high stats. Re-rolling is not an option. International server transfers must come soon - and i mean really *********** soon.

Being able to pay to transfer one character to another server is probably the next feature I'm really looking forward to. It's been talked about forever, and we've had free transfers at one point. To hell with a new warzone map. I just want to consolidate my classes.

Yeah i fully agree with this thread, i joined on us servers, because some friends wanted me to play there.

What i do noticed, is that my ms is around 150, and i lag alot, specialy in crowded places, had to turn all my graphic options down, so the game looks ugly as hell now, but its the only way to play a little bit normal now.

I'm also wondering when the feature will be available to transfer your characters from US to EU.

I hope they are really looking into this, and it will be done asap.

Since the drop in server pop around the beggining of the year I migrated from an EU server to a US server; they had the highest population at the time. Now that all the servers have merged and F2P has hit I really really want my characters from my US server to transfer over to my current EU server. Crossing my fingers that it will be available some time in the near future.

No. People should not feel like they HAVE to re-roll on another server just to enjoy the content, that is completely unacceptable for a game. If like me you have been playing for almost a year now and still feel like you cannot experience the full content because either you are on a dead server or the server is in a different time zone, then why should i start completely from scratch on a new server (bearing in mind my legacy will be absolutely useless) and go through the grind all over again which will take months?

No one should have to do this! The company has seriously screwed up here and we are the ones missing out as a result.