Winner of a Life-Size Figure of Darth Malgus Selected

In April, BioWare and LucasArts announced a partnership with Sideshow Collectibles to give one lucky fan of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ a Life-Size figure of the imposing and powerful Darth Malgus. In the weeks that followed, thousands of you entered yourselves for a chance to take Malgus home, and now that the contest has come to a close, a winner has been chosen!

Read More

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of me is sad I didn't win it.....

Part of me is also relieved...not sure where I would have put it :D

I don't think they've let the winner know who it is yet. It could be you!

...but really it's probably me.

EDIT: Wait, Mark? ...you mean it's not me?!

Edited by Netsurfer

Can you guys imagine, after the years of planning; the millions spent that the ONE awesome thing that came out of this was that some guy won this? Its hilarious to think that everything that happened thus far was just all a setup for this one guy to win. Now the game will die and he will have the life size figure.. :D

grats to whoever got it I guess?

Kinda helps to eliminate half the subscribers and limit the competition to a single country though...

Every country has certain laws concerning contests and taxes etc. For instance in Canada contests never include the province of Quebec because of specific laws that complicate.

grats to whoever got it I guess?

Kinda helps to eliminate half the subscribers and limit the competition to a single country though...

ya,its nice to see what biowares doing though.you would think you know partnering with people that could help out the game would of been better then some place that sells a bunch of junk

Edited by CrunkShizzle