Allegiance Balance?

Pupulu

I have the impression that on the Luka Sene (Europe) server the Quantity of Empire is much bigger than the quantity of Republic players.

The question is: is do you know a PVE server which there is a balance between both factions?

I want to start a republic player but I have fear to enter in a server which I will find problems later to make Operations/Flashpoints.

It is not about which faction is better, or Empire players are pro, or that kind of bla bla bla.

Any tips about?

a warm thank you in advance.

I don't think it is right time to say which faction is stronger on which server. Some people still rolling new characters on both sides, some trying to avoid queques so I supppose there will be many changes in factions balance. And i think Alliance will grow stronger when younger people will join the game (I'm not suggest anything but thats how it worked in WoW;).

Dont bother, every server has slightly more empire players then republic, its the nature of humans wanting to be ******. considering every server is full at times whit que's it cant be that bad.

Thanks. I hope. On which server do you play? You feel there is a good rep quantity?

I understand. I hope that you are right, mate that things get more balanced. Does not matter if there are more Emps, The problem is when there is not republic enough to have fun, you know?

about the younger/older. mostly the characters from empire level 50 who goes pvp and fight among the higher lvls ) to kill the lvl 10/11 Republic ones first (in place to hunt the higher lvl reps first, for example) to get loads of killings easy are... mostly older? Thats sad. :eek: