Rebel Scum

L-RANDLE

I don't take answers from imperial scum! I do what i want

What is the point on being in an Imperial base on a low level planet, as a 55? I know its a PvP server, but lol at those ***-clowns..

Why not do that BH or SectX? I shouldn't have to leave fleet to smack some trolls around.

You are soft.

So are paper tigers and egos of some players at cap that need to kill some lowbies on a level 40 planet. I actually knocked one off his speeder as he ran to the platform for the Pub orbital station in a return troll effort after we recaptured the Imp base.

So are paper tigers and egos of some players at cap that need to kill some lowbies on a level 40 planet. I actually knocked one off his speeder as he ran to the platform for the Pub orbital station in a return troll effort after we recaptured the Imp base.

Evil!!!!!!!

Yeah... that was me. You called me out. I'm the ahzhat. I'm actually very impressed that you recognized the root source of my objectionable behavior stems from a damaged and needy ego. It's like you know me! The depth of your insight, sussing out such a complex understanding of personality from frivolous video game interaction is impressive! Being short, fat and ugly has left me with a deep-seated need to share my humiliation and pain. :t_frown:

Do you think anybody ever attacks lowbies in the way you describe, just so other 55's will show up and engage in open-world peeveepee? Probably not...

Do you think anybody ever attacks lowbies in the way you describe, just so other 55's will show up and engage in open-world peeveepee? Probably not...

Umm...Pretty sure he was saying they are attacking lowbies just to troll and not with the intent of getting some lvl 55 WPvP going on.

Also, pretty sure people will try to force some open world PvP by jumping lowbies and making it impossible for them to complete their quests...