Not to complain, but...

Frakthefriendly

It would be nice if at the end of the day, they posted what date they got to and how many players got in so far.

As I stated in another thread, I don't mind the wait, I just don't like being kept in the dark.

Even a simple plan of what dates are likely to get in on what days would be nice. Obviously nothing set in stone, but a ball park idea would be much appreciated.

:)

Edited by Frakthefriendly

I'm just treating this like Christmas morning when I was but a wee lass. The morning tradition would start when dad awoke. If he slept in because he was up all night stuffing stockings or building toys (we were backwoods old school) ... we waited. Impatiently I might add lol. :) Edited by GalacticKegger

I'm just treating this like Christmas morning when I was but a wee lass. The morning tradition would start when dad awoke. If he slept in because he was up all night stuffing stockings or building toys (we were backwoods old school) ... we waited. Impatiently I might add lol. :)

If my old man was not up by 6am, we would go in and jump on his nads. :)

I'm just treating this like Christmas morning when I was but a wee lass. The morning tradition would start when dad awoke. If he slept in because he was up all night stuffing stockings or building toys (we were backwoods old school) ... we waited. Impatiently I might add lol. :)

Man, now that brings back some memories right there! Except in my house, it was my mom that did all that and dictated when we got to open our presents. All my dad did was spend the nights snoring loud enough to allow my sister and I to sneak to the living room and peak at the stockings. lol

If my old man was not up by 6am, we would go in and jump on his nads. :)

If I'd done something like that, I probably wouldn't have been able to sit down for a month.

People have been claiming as late as Sept/Oct have recieved invites today...

Read more here:

http://www.oldrepublic.net/275-swtor-early-access-has-begun.html

I could claim I am Santa Claus. It does not make it so.

Well, that is a bad example because I am Santa Claus, but you get what I am saying.

:)

Edited by Frakthefriendly