Nightmare Pylons gave no loot, gm-chat attached

First boss re-appeared after killing him, with less hp and went down after one hit.

Second boss worked fine.

Third gave no loot.

Fourth worked fine.

Fifth had holes in the ground when there shouldn't be any.

I made a ticket regarding the loot (only got commendations and a recipe with master loot) and the GM didn't even know that it was supposed to drop items..

"working as intended"

copy of chat@imageshack

I'm not trying to point fingers at any specific "gm's" but shouldn't they atleast have some knowledge of the things before they answer?

edit: The span of my screenshots are from 21:47 -> 22:25 so it's a 30min+ chat.

Edited by Martinwars

Just shocking!. Well done for keeping your cool.

It would seem this guy knew very little, not even enough of how things work / should work to deal with your enquiry satisfactorily. Very poorly trained, knew little of the game.

When something like that happens "oh I will feed it back as a bug" "let us know if it happens again" is not good enough. They should check their logs (metrics or whatever) and provide the missing items.

This is not an isolated incident, everyday people are getting screwed out of loot.

This makes me feel one of the reasons bugs aren't getting fixed is that the bug reports based on tickets are being written by these GMs who don't actually understand the bugs and mess up with the report thus delivering developers false info which doesn't help them at all, possibly quite the contrary.

Im just wondering, why are you use masterloot when you know its bugged? lol.

Im not saying it shouldent be fixed, and this is a pretty known bug, and yet you still use it, and it buggs, and you are complaining about outsourced gms :D

Im just saying, if you know its bugged, dont use it :D hehe

^

It's been known for a while on the forums that master loot bugs out loot I'm not sure how anyone can miss that. A tip for the future, set it to group loot and have one person in the raid loot the items from the chest/corpse one by one, make sure that auto loot is disabled.

Nothing new and yes loot bugs left and right.

common issues.

- Boss doesn't drop loot

- ML can't assign loot

- People can't pick up loot.

Best is to put it on FFA and make sure people got auto loot off.

Would have been so much better if ML just worked and well a basic /random roll option.

But hey making a loot system is difficult >_>, no one ever did that right before.

2nd week in a row we have ended up with no other loot then 1 Schematic(usually Synthweaving) and Commendations on Hardmode Ancient Pylons, we also used master loot. Previously we've gotten a few Relics(might have been on normal mode a few weeks ago? but I also think we got it on Hard mode).

We changed loot settings after Pylons, to Round Robbing(?). This because I've read a few other people also saying they didn't get tokens with master looter. We didn't get tokens from 1st boss EV(HM) last week either, but we did this week.

And, we still don't get Alien Data Cubes while using Master Looter.

Our Raid leader(and Master Looter), havn't bothered sending in tickets on this as he thought it might be intended that way, but there are obviously diffrent opinions on this subject, from Bioware's side. It would be awesome if we could get a definate "Yes, it's a bug" or "No, this is not a bug, and it's intended this way." answer.

Im just wondering, why are you use masterloot when you know its bugged? lol.

Im not saying it shouldent be fixed, and this is a pretty known bug, and yet you still use it, and it buggs, and you are complaining about outsourced gms :D

Im just saying, if you know its bugged, dont use it :D hehe

It seems to me that your logic applies to most of the game.

"If you know the game is still in beta, then don't play it"

"If you know" <insert whatever you happen to be doing right now> "is bugged, then don't do it"

Just sayin :p Cos I agree, if you know something is bugged then it doesn't make any sense to use it.

First boss re-appeared after killing him, with less hp and went down after one hit.

Second boss worked fine.

Third gave no loot.

Fourth worked fine.

Fifth had holes in the ground when there shouldn't be any.

I made a ticket regarding the loot (only got commendations and a recipe with master loot) and the GM didn't even know that it was supposed to drop items..

"working as intended"

copy of chat@imageshack

I'm not trying to point fingers at any specific "gm's" but shouldn't they atleast have some knowledge of the things before they answer?

Not even sure about what to say after the number of threads that have been written on this

For teh last time

DO NOT USE MASTER LOOT

USE FFA OR RR

TURN OFF AUTO LOOT AND ENABLE AREA LOOT

ONE PERSON SHOULD LOOT THE BOSS

YOU CAN STILL LINK ITEMS WITHOUT INITIATING A ROLL

DETERMINE WHO GETS WHAT WHAT AND HAVE THEM ROLL NEED EVERYONE ELSE PASSES