Server Transfers and Names

sharville

Did you actually have a valid point to make?

Or are you suggesting that more people should name their characters something like "ihufhofdhkjifp" just to make sure that their names are not taken by one of the other thousands of characters occupying the server that they were forced to move to if they didn't want to play on an even emptier server than what they were on before?

And what about this whole starvation thing in Africa? If those people would've planned ahead for droughts and genocides they wouldn't be hungry, now would they?

Meh, give to charity if you're that upset... in fact I'm sure they'd love your sub even more and you seem so moved by it that the extra would apparently help lots... although it probably goes into all the wrong pockets.

My names WERE ORIGINAL AND NO ONE HAD USED THEM. A customer service rep found three of my toon's names inappropriate or unfit. The one I could maybe see, but not the other two. I have only had two of those toons since launch so why have an issue with the names now? I was already ticked at them for wasting time "fixing" datacrons and other things instead of actually working on something that matters. Way to keep one of the few people left paying and playing this pos game "happy".

1st toon Chiss merc "Chit", it is a noun and means, 1. a signed note for money owed for food, drink, etc. 2. any receipt, voucher, or similar document, especially of an informal nature. I changed his name to Blueball btw, much better.

2nd toon "Herrtrigger", herr in German is Mr/mister and is pronounced "hair".

3rd toon "Ekul", which was luke backwards, OOOOOOHHHHHH.

It is not my fault that BW lost tons of subs and had to do server transfers in the first place. I did not set the server limits, how many servers there would be, etc. Why I am being penalized for BWs mistakes? Who does not plan ahead and release a game without being able to transfer or create toons? Hard to get good testing data that way. I am done for at least 3 months, maybe BW will actually release some new content by then, but until then there is no point in spending money on this game.

My gametime runs out in 2 weeks and was hoping that server transfers would be a good thing, but BW found a way to tick people off once again. At this point I do not even care if they restore my toon's names, I am done, the straw that broke the camel's back.

Edited by Butterstoo