Coolest Voice In The Game.

Captain_Zone

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorites:

Male IA - a tone of "get out of my way or I will kill you", but very subtle and polite.

Male SI - especially the snark and disregard he shows for pretty much everything that he considers beneath him

Jorgan - I mean, the guy even ACTS like Lassie would if he were a space cat.

My favorites:

Darth Malgus, Darth Marr, Darth Vowrawn, Darth Baras, Darth Jadus, Darth Gravus, Darth Zash, Darth Lachris, Lord Paladius, Watcher 2, Warren Sedoru, Captain Yudrass, Vector Hyllus, Elara Dorne, Malavai Quinn, Tol Braga, Ardun Kothe, General Rakton, Female Imperial Agent, Male Imperial Agent, Female Trooper, Female Inquisitor, Male Sith Warrior.

That is all:p

I realise that this is a necro but what the hell. In no particular order:

The Sith Emperor - "My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, a millennium—it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same." - how awesome is this guy?

I have to say when I first saw this cutscene that line was so awesome.

Male Bounty Hunter. That is the voice of a REAL man. Don't take no s*** from no one.

For NPCs: Sith = Malgus, Jedi = Gnost-Dural. The first is just PURE SITH AWESOME, complete assurance in his beliefs. He doesn't think he is one of the most powerful Sith, he KNOWS he is. His use of the Dark Side is almost as zen like as the Jedis' devotion to the Light.

As for Gnost-Dural, I like him because he sounds very knowledgeable. Too many Jedi sound like pacifists who don't want to fight but have to. Gnost-Dural sounds like a Jedi who will go anywhere just to find the truth, someone who takes the line of the Jedi code "There is no ignorance, there is knowledge" to heart.

• 1 month later...

Favorites:

Dashing Vexx

Lord Zash

Male and Female BH's

Male and Female IA's

Darth Gravus

I've found the male consular voice to be perfect for the sort of character I am RPing my JC as . . .

So, you're roleplaying your Consular as a pretentious stuffed shirt? :p

Nolan North is a good voice actor, I can only assume that he was actually told during recording to make the character sound like an incredibly dull, self-important librarian.