Need Help

Kranbar

You don't unless you have actual healing abilities. There are also medpacks out there that can heal both you and your companion, I would check the GTN. But in general, you can't unless you are a healing class.

How do i heal my companion if im a sith assasin while in combat

There are player made med packs (Biochem skill) that will heal you both. You also can use your Heroic Moment but that has a 20 minute cooldown.

Edited by Owsley

if you are an Assassin, you need to roll with Talos, who is a healer. or if you have not gotten him yet, gear out Khem Val and use him to tank while you attack the mob from behind.

^ companion heal packs via Biochem that heal you and the companion.

Edited by Holinyx

How do i heal my companion if im a sith assasin while in combat

You heal your companion with Seethe, or by summoning them.

All jokes aside, as an Assassin you have 2 choices...well, you have more, but imo, these are the best choices.

1) Run as dps, use Khem to tank, and use your stuns and other tricks to keep damage on him to a minimum while you kill the mobs as fast as you can.

2) Run as tank spec, take your healer companion, and probably never die.

If you run as dps with the healer companion, it can be hard to use your positional attacks without also using your stuns, which arguably can be used in a better fashion. That's my 2 credits.

Riôt

I'm running tank spec with Andronikos doing dps. He rarely gets hit (generally only if we get one of the "pop in surrounding you but at range" fights) and thus rarely needs to be healed. And he kills things fast enough that I don't die either ;-) Then a couple of seconds of Shadowboxing (or seething, if you aren't the best SI race :p ) after the fight and we're all good to go again.

can you change your skill trade anytime u want so that i can make those med packs that heal me and my companion and how do you make a heal pack?

You can. Open the Crew window (default is N) and then there are little x's on the right hand side by each crew skill. Click the x, confirm you want to delete the skill and then go talk to a new trainer.

Biochem needs Bioanalysis and Diplomacy to go with it.

From there, go harvest some bio-matter using your bioanalysis skill, then send your companion out to craft and thus increase your skill level. Once you hit 20 or 40 skill you get your 1st "heals you and companion" medpack recipe. Then start making it. Rinse and repeat.

Once you hit 20 or 40 skill you get your 1st "heals you and companion" medpack recipe. Then start making it. Rinse and repeat.

Actually, once you re-engineer to a purple medpack, they are resusable.