1.1.3 : Please fix Mortar Volley!!!

Thekze

Hey everyone,

I have a 50 vanguard, 32 commando and 25 mercenary.

I can easily tell that Mortar Volley damage does not start when the channeling bar appears. Meaning that when I need the skill and use it, I gotta wait a second before it actually starts doing damage. That's a second I need in PVP sometimes... :)

My mercenary's mirror skill "Death from Above" starts almost instantly.

EDIT: Proof of the delay:

Please fix in 1.1.3!!

Edited by Thekze

You can move when the channel is finnished and you will still fire all rounds. you simply will do it while moving. Both this and plasma cannon or whatsitsname works a great deal better now that they dont feel so sluggish. I am actually quite happy about this now.

You can move when the channel is finnished and you will still fire all rounds. you simply will do it while moving. Both this and plasma cannon or whatsitsname works a great deal better now that they dont feel so sluggish. I am actually quite happy about this now.

I get your point.

I want my damage to start when the channeling bar starts and not finish after it ends, like every other skills in this game, unless this is working as intended... but I doubt it.

No matter if you're happy or not, sorry :p

Edited by Thekze

Fixing the minor difference between mirrors would be good. It's minor, but it would be good.

- Mortar Volley starts instantly, or DFA gains the same delay but also the ability to move whilst it's active (That could look very cool) like MV has.

- Shock gains a distance based lag-time before the damage is applied.

And so on.