A quick update on Ability Delay

EmmanuelLusinchi

During the development of Star Wars: The Old Republic, we’ve been paying a lot of attention to the game’s responsiveness. As pointed out by some people on the Forum, a very responsive experience is one of the factors that separate the best MMOs from the others. This is something we are fully aware of and take extremely seriously.

Several of the issues brought forth by the community have already been dealt with and you should see the fixes integrated in coming patches, including those coming this month. Every lead mentioned on the forum is being investigated and I cannot stress enough how useful your feedback is – especially when coupled with the level of details found in some of the posts.

So I’d really like to thank the community for this very constructive feedback.

Thanks again and best regards,

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Extremely satisfied with how Bioware has handled the trolls and are willing to listen to the players the last few weeks. I can't wait to see the changes and improvements that will be made in the next 3 months. Edited by Qishari
Derailing comments

If I could make an entire post filled with nothing but <3 and not be obnoxious, I totally would.

Instead, I'll settle for just filling up an entire line.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Edited by Xfraze

Awesome to hear. The amount of work that went into the big ability delay post was amazing.

Constructive criticism is anyways a good thing. But "I don't like this if I don't see a change, I'm taking my toys and going home" should be left for the playground

Lol the troll deleted it's post.

Awesome news, Bioware, I'm really happy with the game and I'm proud that so much work is being done to perfect it. Seriously, the games been out less than less than a month and we've already seen what, twelve patches? They're definitely on the job, folks.

Flame me all you want, but they really are working on things, don't try to say otherwise.

Edited by Precarious

This is to silence everyone, duhhh lol.

Any way time will tell I have some faith in the length of time it'll be fixed.

Thanks BW!!!

Fanboy's stay humble, haters should stay humble, but for those that actually supported this an didn't let the new game feel blind them from common sense and honesty are to be thank'd.

Xcore being one of them.

Good stuff. If anything it'll at least quiet the pointless arguments about whether this problem ever existed or not.

True that. I'm glad that this issue has been brought to light and something is being done about it. I truly believe that if Bioware can get the gameplay to feel fluid, the future of SW:TOR is limitless. Looking forward to the changes :D

I posted my thoughts in the actual threadline but here again to emphasise.:

Well, thank you very much. The threadline has needed this. I am very pleased to read that response and my hopes have been renewed to a degree. I would like to point out however, that the post itself was very vague in terms of actual meaning/fix/severity (detail) etc.

So, while I am extremely happy that it "appears" to be taken serious and this reply certainly is uplifting. I would caution against cheering as though it has been dealt with.

I woild encourage further discussion, arguments, anything to keep this issue at the forefront of attention. Because the one thing that I have not forgotten or unlearned over the past 5 threads is that this very issue raised is the single most important aspect determining the future success or failure of SW:TOR.

Thanks for the update Quishari, you need to stop by more often.