Nightmare Dxun Guide (Work in Progress)

Hey guys, so I am writing guides on each fight to help teams progress both in my guild <Tragic Heroes> And other teams too. I havent seen any of the big guilds with full clears make any attempt to help others so I figured I would try to do the best I could. If you have anything negative and toxic to say, save it. If you have anything constructive to say, lets hear it.

Currently we have only completed the first 2 Bosses, we are very close to the third and will be adding in that boss and every other boss as we progress through them to ensure the information is accurate.

Here is the link to the guide- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-TkgooFQjFc_m2-MMsjDmdMpp1OwE50kOuhsvmVsu3A/edit?usp=sharing

If you feel I missed anything, or got anything wrong feel free to add me on discord - Moka#2763 and I would be happy to fix any mistakes/add in anything. I want this guide to be as accurate as possible.

Hopefully this helps a few teams and guilds out! Cheers and happy raiding!

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

Update 1.2a

Additions:

-Added in useful timers for Red

- Added in both voice/non voice options for Both Kill Videos.

- Added in Encounter 2 Mechanics, Notes, and Meta Comp.

Disclaimer: We have not actually killed Encounter 2 yet, we expected to kill it Yesterday and release videos along with the mechanics today, however we got held up on 2nd boss due to some nifty bugs :) (Killed the boss and it reset and made us do it again) So we will likely have videos out Sunday or Monday for it. While we have not completed the fight we have checked with others who have to ensure the information in this guide is accurate.

Cheers, hope this helps some people! Happy raiding :)

• 2 weeks later...

Update 1.2b

Additions:

- Added a Kill video for Encounter 2

- Added a new tip for Encounter 1 that was recently discovered

- Added some of the mechanics we have found out in Trandosians so far.

We will continue to update the guide as we get more info/clear things. I hope this guide has been helpful to some, if it has been I'd love to hear feedback, suggestions, etc about it from people. As always happy raiding and good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...