artifice is boring and unrewarding

ademnus

so sorry i took it. No one wants 90% of what you make, you yourself will never touch any of it at 50 in favor of raid and heroic FP gear.

its tedious, too full of nitpicky recipes and poorly thought out.

Next character, I take biohem -a least I'll use what i make more.

Crafting is general is boring.

I am guessing my characters are going to be running around with no crew skills at all, since the only thing that i found worth getting was slicing, now its useless so i see no point in it, which means, i am going to need to rely on quest rewards for gear, but so far they aren't enough.

Try doing a level 35 quest in level 25 gear, its not pleasent and i can't afford any upgrades....nice eh?

Crafting is general is boring.

I am guessing my characters are going to be running around with no crew skills at all, since the only thing that i found worth getting was slicing, now its useless so i see no point in it, which means, i am going to need to rely on quest rewards for gear, but so far they aren't enough.

Try doing a level 35 quest in level 25 gear, its not pleasent and i can't afford any upgrades....nice eh?

Why don't you get gathering like BioAnly, Salvage, and Slicing ( yeah i know ) and just sell the stuff you collect.

Better then nothing :$

well I agree, in general, crafting in this game is boring. It was clearly not made by people who love crafting.

that said, at least, say, synthweavers get cool looking clothes to pop out now and then. What do artificers get? The same bland mods? No way to get alternate crystal colors without raiding at 50?

for the boring system in place now, artifice is ultra boring.

Why don't you get gathering like BioAnly, Salvage, and Slicing ( yeah i know ) and just sell the stuff you collect.

Better then nothing :$

well i think the point in this thread is to discuss the issues with artifice. Not doing artifice addresses nothing.

I make 15g's a day selling a varity of advanced crystals and that's just my level 11 char making lvl 7 gear. But I'll agree that it can be tedious, just go all gathering, you'll make 100% profit, cause crafters want what your selling, though I'll make more money in the long run.

I'm hearing " I don't like crafting, therefore crafting is boring!"

Protip: You're allowed to change your crafting/gathering skills at any time. Feel free to do so if you feel Artifice is not for you.

I, on the other hand feel that the full potential of Artifice has not yet been explored or developed. I'll stick with it for another WEEK before making a judgement on how successful or unsuccessful it might be.

PS, Yeah I was in prelaunch, bfd. Its been ONE WEEK... If you honestly think you can judge a game on that much time you're a fracking genius and should be doing much more with your life than complaining about a game most folks are happy with. (Or who are at least intelligent enough not to QQ about a game ONE WEEK into its launch).