How much will the "new" Flashpoints cost?

Taorus

Wow you seriously need to chill out. The FP is free as is all of 2.4 content as already posted by dev. If you read the forums instead of going loco on them you would know that.

At what point did I appear heated that, I needed to chill out? So asking a calm reasonable question is now considered going loco? Truly a shame what public education has done to the masses.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At what point did I appear heated that, I needed to chill out? So asking a calm reasonable question is now considered going loco? Truly a shame what public education has done to the masses.

Passive Agressiveness is the 'smart' man's way of freaking out.

And almost all your posts in this thread were passive aggressive.

So please, get your head out of your.... sand.

Edited by Devlonir

Don't try and argue..

after seeing this comment he made in the first page

Would like a response from EAware, The apologists head in the sand tactics are not quite helpful.
and his EAware statement and "apologist" comment

the guy is looking to try and Flamebait the forum and attempting to start a controversy for whatever reason his mind decided it was 'fun" to do. He's got his hate on and is looking for a place to aim it and trying to bait others into feeding his need for a flame war with someone..

best to report the comment as flamebaiting and move on.

Edited by CrazyCanukk

Ah I see another Apologist, Who wishes to derail the thread by attempting to make dispersions upon my character.

the guy is looking to try and Flamebait the forum and attempting to start a controversy for whatever reason his mind decided it was 'fun" to do. He's got his hate on and is looking for a place to aim it and trying to bait others into feeding his need for a flame war with someone.. best to report the comment as flamebaiting and move on.

Yeh. I agree. I realized this when OP chose to respond to attack posts instead of those politely answering and/or correcting his own posts.

They announced prices for Mekab months in advance, what makes anyone think these FP's will cost anything for subscribers?

My guess even the new daily area they're planning in summer will be sub only unless you buy an unlock.

My guess even the new daily area they're planning in summer will be sub only unless you buy an unlock.

That would indeed be following the trend quite perfectly, as Section X is already free for subscribers and requiring a one time unlock for F2P.. it would be quite normal, if any next daily area would again be free for subs and requiring an unlock for F2P.

This however is in no way the trend, that the OP was suggesting :)

Edited by JPryde

They announced prices for Mekab months in advance, what makes anyone think these FP's will cost anything for subscribers?

Ah, That explains it...you are new. Just to give you a brief FYI, Makeb was to be the largest content update ever...and free. Then it became a Mini-Expac/DLC and charged for.

Ah I see another Apologist, Who wishes to derail the thread by attempting to make dispersions upon my character.

Trying to bait again with insulting remarks

reported again.

and yes...you are trying to bait a response and trying to start a flame war and nothing more continually using insulting remarks when someone doesnt seem to agree with you.

In my books you should be temp banned from the forums and nothing less for this..

Trying to bait again with insulting remarks

reported again.

and yes...you are trying to bait a response and trying to start a flame war and nothing more continually using insulting remarks when someone doesnt seem to agree with you.

In my books you should be temp banned from the forums and nothing less for this..

Why do you keep trying to take this thread off-topic?

Why do you keep trying to take this thread off-topic?

Ok On topic..

since you asked what the new FP's will cost i assume you have some proof beyond using Makeb which was a new planet and cost a paltry $9.99 for subs and included a hell of a lot more than just Fp's..that new Fp's coming in the future will cost anything.

so i would like to see that proof that they will be charging for new FP's..and don't bother bringing Makeb into the discussion.

and lets see if you can have a debate without making some insulting fanboy, apologist remark along the way.

Edited by CrazyCanukk

Ah, That explains it...you are new. Just to give you a brief FYI, Makeb was to be the largest content update ever...and free. Then it became a Mini-Expac/DLC and charged for.

And how does this response in any way respond to the core of his statement?

You know.. that Makeb costing money was announced months before Makeb launch. Heck, the timeframe that we knew Makeb would cost money was almost as long as the timeframe we weren't sure if it would.

To be specific:

First Makeb announcement: June 2012, vague statements about it's pricing.

F2P announcement: August 2012, statement that cost of Makeb is 'on the table, though it could still be free for subs'

RotHC announcement with costing: December 2012, 6 months post Makeb announcement

RotHC launch: April 2012, 4 months post RotHC announcement.

So.. assuming the 2.3 patch with Flashpoints will cost all players money.. and will come out in a few weeks.. the 'trend' of pre announcing these things isn't really being followed, is it?

Ok On topic..

since you asked what the fFP's will cost i assume you have some proof beyond using Makeb which was a new planet and cost a paltry $9.99 for subs..that new Fp's coming in the future will cost anything.

so i would like to see that proof that they will be charging for new FP's..and don't bother bringing Makeb into the discussion.

and lets see if you can have a debate without making some insulting fanboy, apologist remark along the way.

So. Let me get this straight? You want me to prove a question I am asking?

So. Let me get this straight? You want me to prove a question I am asking?

Not your initial question... but something as proove for the trend you proclaimed would be nice.

Especially since there were a couple responses so far, who state that it is very likely and totally "trendy" that the next FP will cost us subscribers nothing on top of our subscription (also no CC of our stipend!)

Edited by JPryde

Proof?

As has already been stated. Several people have posted proof of the Trend in fact being that it will be free.

Unlike what you said where you say the trend is that it will be paid.

So the proof lies with you... Where is your proof is this trend

So in order to further prevent this thread from being taken off topic. I have to provide proof of a trend, But only under a predetermined set of guidelines? Ok.

Life Day

Makeb

Cathar.

All charged for.

Proof?

Burden of proof is on you. You attempted to show that the trend was heading towards paying for everything, and you were shown to be very wrong. Now if you can provide one speck of evidence that demonstrates these FP's will have a cost associated with them, I'll listen. Until then, you're a just a passive aggressive troll.

So in order to further prevent this thread from being taken off topic. I have to provide proof of a trend, But only under a predetermined set of guidelines? Ok.

Life Day

Makeb

Cathar.

All charged for.

All cosmetic fluff.

Try again.

Edited by Jimvinny