Shards of Alderaan (SoA) Recruiting Smaller Guilds

StoneWillJedi

As a new member to SoA, I can confirm the solid ground that this guild is built on. Since arriving I have seen the number of online players increase from 2 or 3 a night, up to 10 or 11 (on a Wednesday night no less). Since my pre-launch guild dissolved into other games (Terra, D3, and GW2), I had been looking for a new group of friends to play with. I am happy to say that I found it; a server merger, 3 different guilds and a faction change later.

No crazy egos, no absentee leadership, and no childish foolishness… just a bunch of people working together and having fun.

Have fun! Tort

This is a very laid back group without drama who have done nothing but make me feel welcomed in every fashion possible since I joined. They have answered any questions I have had about the game, and there have been many lol, with nothing but friendly responses. I am an avid PvP'r and found a perfect home within the guild as there are almost always guild WZ running and it's a casual tight nit group that get's the job done through coordination and not screaming and bickering. If your new to the game or an old vet you will surely find a place within the ranks of SOA as are numbers are growing daily as we prepare for the F2P influx of players which I personally think will inject new life into the game.

-Whipit