All chats down...again?!?

Carnaz

Yeah what is the damn deal? I lose a DPS in my ops and I can't replace now... This I guess is some new weekly bull****... use all that profit your making from your micro-transaction market to get us a better server you greedy cheap asses. EA really turned Bioware into a ****ty company... Edited by chriscshunter

It's bad, but please don't bring the server down in the middle of double XP again!

Yep, looks like its down again sadly. At this point its nothing short of complete unprofessional-ism for a company with the caliber of EAware to have this many issues in such a short time period.

Having this happen during double XP weekend makes it even worse, if this suddenly doesn't miraculously start working again, they WILL have to shut off the server. Broken chat is game-breaking. Obviously you'd think they are just going to extend double XP if it does go down, but would that be just for our server? Hmm

Yet again guys... yet again. Hope someone at EAware looses their job tonight.

Edited by Slicksteezin

Whew. For a while there I was worried it was just me. I was trying to do Primary Studies for the Gree event and can't now because I can't form a group.

Lame.

I'd love for the event or the double XP to be extended for another day because of this issue. But I really doubt that will happen. :(

Edited by blindxsecrets

Wow still not fixed??? I guess customer support took the night off. What the **** do they do with the hundreds of thousands of dollars they make daily? They surely don't spend it on a worthy f****in staff because hours has passed on a very crucial part of this game. This issue is effecting thousands of people and there hasn't even been a notification that anyone even knows.

You would think you would have at the very least 1 person watching the server status 24/7 and ready to make a call to reboot the server if needed. I guess that person got laid off so the CEO could wipe his *** with that extra 100$ a day...

Edited by chriscshunter

Wow still not fixed??? I guess customer support took the night off. What the **** do they do with the hundreds of thousands of dollars they make daily? They surely don't spend it on a worthy f****in staff because hours has passed on a very crucial part of this game. This issue is effecting thousands of people and there hasn't even been a notification that anyone even knows.

You would think you would have at the very least 1 person watching the server status 24/7 and ready to make a call to reboot the server if needed. I guess that person got laid off so the CEO could wipe his *** with that extra 100$ a day...

They must be waiting for Double Experience to be over and not have to credit us :confused:

At Least the Mail is working!! I have been using that to communicate, a bit annoying but its the only thing that works other than guild MOTD.

They must be waiting for Double Experience to be over and not have to credit us :confused:

At Least the Mail is working!! I have been using that to communicate, a bit annoying but its the only thing that works other than guild MOTD.

Nope, mail is down too. :(

Nope that just went down too. I was buying stuff on GTN and now it doesnt even notify me that I have them in my mailbox let alone allow me to access my mailbox. This really blows the crap out of my night. 4 hours and the server is slowly falling more and more apart. I am half tempted to create an alt on another server for each week when this server decides to implode and the company decides to leave thousands of customers server wide in the *********** dark.

Thanks for ruining my Sunday night game time... You could give us extended time or some cartel coins, but that will never happen you greedy bastards.

Edited by chriscshunter