TFB Secret Zone

When going up those stairs in S&V on PTS 2.2, a mysterious, eerie music starts playing.

Coincidence? I think NOT!

As you said, we're probably on the right track. My only concern is, is this the final boss? Or do we get another item to spawn another boss which hasnt been released yet?

Edited by idnewton

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coincidence? I think NOT!

As you said, we're probably on the right track. My only concern is, is this the final boss? Or do we get another item to spawn another boss which hasnt been released yet?

Hopefully another boss, but the one that spawns with the orb drops something nice. For example a black-white crystal, or something like that, but more than just one thing, this is a LOT of work to just get a dinky little crystal or some useless pet. I was looking through the gates where Titan 6 is last week, and it would be cool if one of them was open in NiM, and something related to the orb was in there, such as a giant area for the boss fight. But that's all just wishful thinking lol.

Crest of the Dread Master - This golden crest appears to have once belonged to a Dread Master, but its form is ancient and unfamiliar. A strange and unsettling power emanates from the cold, etched metal.

epp.qtr.1x6.raid.darvannis.trash.secret.cast_attack

epp.qtr.1x6.raid.darvannis.trash.secret.cast_dread_touch

epp.qtr.1x6.raid.darvannis.trash.secret.cast_pulse

epp.qtr.1x6.raid.darvannis.trash.secret.damage_impact

epp.qtr.1x6.raid.darvannis.trash.secret.damage_pulse

epp.qtr.1x6.raid.darvannis.trash.secret.enrage_beam

epp.qtr.1x6.raid.darvannis.trash.secret.hateful_appearance

epp.qtr.1x6.raid.darvannis.trash.secret.void_persistance

i would expect a message or something. need to try 16m hm, and not nightmare maybe, since that is what tfb was.

Edited by dipstik

The other day we were in 8man HM TFB, and I used my orb on the TFB before we pulled and he made that sound he makes while you're in combat with him. It didnt pull/start the encounter, just made him make that sound. I've killed that boss dozens of times and I cant recall ever hearing him make that sound while you're waiting to pull. I'll see if I can get it to happen again next week.

• 8 months later...

Do not click this link it is a referral link

Also I want to take this time to alert everyone of a forum rule. Due to the possible "trick" nature of using your referral link to trick someone into unintentionally becoming your referral, we are not allowing use of your referral links here on the forums until this issue is resolved. Whether that is being honest about what the link is, or trying to hide it, it will be removed. Any egregious breach of this rule can result in infraction points.

Thanks for understanding as we work to improve this system!

-eric

Edited by OwenBrooks

• 9 months later...
So has the use of the Orb been figured out yet or is it still a work in progress? (kinda wanted to bump this and get it going again) :D

Yes, the entire chain of the secret bosses that was encompassed in 2.0 has been fully understood and farmed by players, including myself.

Did you have any specific questions? I don't want to spoil the adventure for you by just laying out every step if that's not what you're asking.