Im a lawyer, BW has committed a big crime!

Vladozz

Posted: November 4th, 2011

Early Game Access Details

One of the benefits to pre-ordering Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ is that you will gain Early Game Access before launch on December 20th. This is a chance to start your epic Star Wars saga early, as you’ll be able to create and play your character ahead of the official live game launch.

Many of you have been wondering how long Early Game Access will last, and we are now happy to announce that depending on when you redeem your Pre-Order Code, you will gain Early Game Access up to five days before the official game launch date.

Early Game Access is staggered over five days to ensure a quality experience for players at launch. Staggering access aids server stability and a gradual increase in player population through the game. Early Game Access will be granted according to when your Pre-Order Code is redeemed at the Code Redemption Center. If you have not yet pre-ordered Star Wars: The Old Republic, there’s still time! Visit our Pre-Order page for more information and watch the Collector’s Edition Unboxing video for a peek inside this highly coveted edition of the game.

Keep up to date with the latest official news on Star Wars: The Old Republic, including any updates on Early Game Access by visiting http://www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com, or by liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter.

35 Years of age, lawyer since 10 years back.

Taking in concern

-Marketing

-Pre-order

And the millions they made on a lie.

-----------------------------------------

Off topic, ive been on 8 different launches of big MMO´s and this is by far the worst launch.

approx. 1 milion people left unsatisfied&angry

How can Bioware ignore this?

Word..

Taking in concern

-Marketing

-Pre-order

Off topic, ive been on 8 different launches of big MMO´s and this is by far the worst launch.

If you see an ANY sort of criminal act in what Bioware has done, you are a terrible lawyer.

At a basic level, what "lie"?

Taking in concern

-Marketing

-Pre-order

Impersonating a Lawyer is a federal offense, and you've been reported to the proper authorities for doing so.

Happy Holidays!

Im God, just coming in here to let you know you and half the community are the reason the IQ average is so low. I'd totally flood your houses individually if I could to wipe your genes from the pool, but what else would I do on tuesdays if not laugh at the prepubescent whines all day?

Taking in concern

-Marketing

-Pre-order

you sir are a giant bundle of sticks. Your life is a sad existence and you will never know happiness. just step off the ledge already.

This is the most impatient community I've seen in my entire life.

You serious ? I can be paitent if it makes sense. Casuals like you dont care. Hardcore achivers care a lot. What do you think it all means for guilds planing this for months and wanting to go for world first achivements ???

Think a little before you say something.

Taking in concern

-Marketing

-Pre-order

Post your linkedin. I call phoney.

Millions they have made on what lie? Point out a single lie they have said.

<----Actual Law Student.

Taking in concern

-Marketing

-Pre-order

If your a Lawyer (yeah right) do your clients know that you have no grasp of the law?

And you're getting your figures from where exactly?