Torian's Mando'a dialogue

SableRhapsody

I'd like to think he did both. AT THE SAME TIME. :D

Bahaha, me too. In fact my head canon will pretty much always be that they got 'friendly' before the whole "I love you" conversation. The way I saw it, it simply doesn't mean anything to the story line whether they did or did not sleep together before that.

Daw, either way he's just adorable. He's like an extremely sexy, squishy emotional Klingon and I just wanna give him huggles... followed by a lovely gory hunting trip lol. :D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bahaha, me too. In fact my head canon will pretty much always be that they got 'friendly' before the whole "I love you" conversation. The way I saw it, it simply doesn't mean anything to the story line whether they did or did not sleep together before that.

Daw, either way he's just adorable. He's like an extremely sexy, squishy emotional Klingon and I just wanna give him huggles... followed by a lovely gory hunting trip lol. :D

lol bf read his letters

" ***, his idea of a romantic date is a hunting trip?"

" yeah...i go after the oddballs *pets bf* "

It does matter though, because he waits for an important reason :p

It does matter though, because he waits for an important reason :p

and i'm glad for the wait... means we have to make up for lost time! and unlike all the other classes where you have to " clear the whole ship" and shoo everyone away, everyone seems to aceept the fact torian and i are a thing.

lots of drinking, rough housing in that spaceous room of mine, dirty talk in mandoa, and having to stomache spicy food to not look like a wimp .

unlike vector, im pretty sure torian wouldn't mind it rough :D

and i'm glad for the wait... means we have to make up for lost time! and unlike all the other classes where you have to " clear the whole ship" and shoo everyone away, everyone seems to aceept the fact torian and i are a thing.

lots of drinking, rough housing in that spaceous room of mine, dirty talk in mandoa, and having to stomache spicy food to not look like a wimp .

unlike vector, im pretty sure torian wouldn't mind it rough :D

I like to think Torian would BE a little rough.

And I often do!

/evil cackle

I'm so glad I found this thread. I abso love Torian, and was torn between squeeing at how cute he was and thrashing him in frustration for his goody two shoes behavior. I mean really! Hasn't he ever heard of adrenaline release? Jeez, you kill off a planet's worth of monsters on Taris, then take care of Quesh and Hoth THEN it's oh, sure now we can play around. Buddy, rackghouls or no, you're so jumped!

Though, the final romance was as sweet as you could like. Hellz YES!

Poor Mako hasn't left the ship since I got him either...I figure she's my slicer, and it's better (and safer for her there anyway after that failed hunt for her on Nar Shadaa), and now that I'm in my own deep bantha doo doo, there's no way I'm dragging her around. Clearing your name, protecting your honor? I'm Mandalorian baby, and the biggest, meanest b***h in the galaxy....the Republic should be quaking right now!:D

I don't know how to put in spoilers (rather new to this foum lark). So I'm just going to be vague and hope someone gets my point.

In the final bounty hunter class quest, a certain someone makes you an offer. An offer that if you accepted, I can only imagine Torian wouldn't like. I can't see it doing his newly regained honour any good. But then equally, he's in love. How does he react if you take the deal?

As for Torian himself, oh yes, he cooks, he works out, he does all of my dps and you just know that next time you get a slimeball thinking you can be employed for more than bounty hunting, he'll politely ask if you wanted the kill before they meet his retractable wrist blade.

My character's not a *devout* mandolorian. She took the post for the support network and the prestige, but since she's met Torian, she began considering really throwing herself into the life.

Sadly, the lack of help from them when she became neck deep in Bantha dung has left her thinking they're less noble (and less useful) than she first thought. But that same night Torian declared his love, and proposed soon after. She's not the keenest of Mandolorians and she doesn't think much of Mandalore, but she'll go with it for Torian...and the next mouth that forms the words Aru'tal at him will quickly be filled with blaster barrel.

Edited by Aalexi

• 1 year later...
That was what I got from it too. Extremely cold, and extremely sexy. Is it wrong that I found it hot that he shot his own father in the face?

Nope because I felt the same way............and pretty much the same during every conversation with him................................ But now im out of convs.

I must fangirl with you sometime lol

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
What I most wonder is why the male BH doesn't speak Mando'a so much. Did he even speak Mando'a at any time in te story? I sure didn't remember

I've noticed that even my female Hunter doesn't speak much, though she's only on Ilum right now..

I'm like a lot of the others, I adore Torian, he's such a sweetheart.