Athiss 55 HM 1man

As I like challenges I've tried ATHISS HM alone.

I've made a little video of the 4 bosses (bonus was really hard)

Hope you'll enjoy and please leave a feedback ;)

Athiss 55 HM 1man

++ Yod'

let me guess a marauder :)

edit: i was right! gj on vid :D

Edited by paowee

Thank you for your feedbacks ;)

I hope to do the same with the others flashpoints ^^

Holy crap dude! Real good job. Did you do the trash pulls also?

Yes I also did the trash pulls, even if it's much easier than bosses, the guardians before the bonus one hit really hard.

Yodelhnir

OK, I didn't even finish watching you kill the first boss. That was awesome. If you don't mind, please post your skill spec, relics, armor rating etc (I'm assuming full Arkanian, fully augmented and such). Seeing this makes me want to dust off my lowbie Maurauder and/or Sentinel that have been languashing away in some rat hole cantina. You have given us all something to strive for now other than just getting through a flashpoint.

BRAVO!!!

:)

If you don't mind, please post your skill spec, relics, armor rating etc

My stuff is full 72 augmented (Bonus 4 pieces) and Doc has 72 too (but no tokens, stuff bought with recommendations)

Stats are sentinels standard for the 2 first boss.

But for the final one (that I killed first) I began to take defense 4 x mod+41def and 2 tank relics: 30% of def chance (I don't know the name in english sorry) and the clicking +350def relic and 5def augments, I also used the endurance/def stim, that gave me something like 12% defense.

For bonus boss I didn't used the clicking relic but the 30%power chance one instead and put back the power/strenght stim as I met the enrage timer and needed more dps.

I also took the "recompense" in the tree skill that reduce rebuke by 3s for each riposte's use. Indeed, be under "rebuke" most of the time is really important to survive the bonus boss.

I really want to see how you passed the trash bots before the first boss.

The trash bots before the first boss were tough and I eventually died sometimes ^^'

OMG Nice! Also which music tracks did you use? I heard some TSFH

TSFH ;)

Are you going to try any of the other hard modes?

I hope so, but it takes time so I'll do this as soon as possible,, stay tuned ;)

Yodelhnir

Edited by Hammer-SW

TSFH ;)

Two Steps from Hell (TSFH) mainly produces music for movie trailers, although recently it has also been used for television shows and selected games.

According to wikipedia they worked also for SWTOR but I don't know if it concerns the main themes...

How the heck do you beat the bonus boss enrage timer? (or have they been removed / made more generous recently?)

That was the huge challenge as the timer enrage is still 4min, no more, no less.

As you can see on the video, The boss enrage at the end of the fight with 5% left, I release aggro that let me a few seconds more to kill the boss as he's "taking care" of Doc.

My DPS for the boss is around 2500 (with tank stuff and a specific dps cycle)

That was tough !!

I'm commenting on this so that i can easily find this thread so i can keep watching this video.

It's already posted on my guilds website for the sheer awesomeness.

I'm actually curious if you've used MoX parser and what your raw dps numbers are. This video is pure insane and i wish you were on my server so as to be able to utilize you in ops :rak_03:

Edit: i see in the post above you did post your dps numbers which didnt exist before i hit enter. Thanks

Edited by Spyderwraith