Change the Ignore system

lastrights

I was in two warzones last evening as a Sith Assassin, the first defending the middle node in Alderran warzone when I was kicked for not initiating combat. The second was in Hypergate warzone when the match first started as a stealth character I got booted for not initiating combat trying to go to the opponents node.

This was all caused because I put players on ignore previously and was still forced to group with them in PVP. As a subscriber this is unacceptable to be booted because a sub-par player and for all I know is free-to-play decides to boot subscribers and not only that but they you are locked out of the warzone for a period of time. I don't pay to play to deal with this asinine garbage. I put these players on ignore for a reason.

The system needs a serious overhaul especially now that the game is free-to-play. I suggest that subscribers when they put someone on ignore it is (A) account wide (B) keeps them from grouping with said player in any gameplay © subscriber ignore list should be unlimited so that you do not have to deal with these players for the amount of time to decide to play the game.

Players who are not paying to play this game should have no effect on the gameplay of subscribers in any manner so unless the implement subscriber only servers the developers should revise the ignore system to comply with the game as it is now not the way it was launch in conception.

I wouldn't mind the ignore system actually working on WZ's too.. however you always get a shouter/elitist dick in every game, and eventually your list will build, especially if its a regular player.. WZ's tend to take time to pop at times.. if you have a bunch of people on ignore or vice versa, your WZ pop time is gonna grow in length of waiting, plus in some games where there's been s shouter/elitist the same person in other games has been quiet and gotten on with thing with no bother.

Depending on what class/role I'm playing, I tend to just switch off Ops chatter and get on with what I'm doing, in PvP.. I play for fun, I don't care for winning or losing, I still get my coms and have fun at the end of the day, but you will always get a whiner etc, so there's pro's and cons to ignore list

I don't understand why the ignore system doesn't block you from getting into pvp matches with players you don't want to group with? It would save me alot of time and headache if I could block all the idiots who try to pvp from being able to get grouped with me. :p