How about a new crafting profession?

Bethmora

I'm not interested in a new profession. Some fine tuning of the current ones would be better.

I cannot think of any ways to do that though (I just like to play.) But having a little more "hands on" bit added to the professions would make them more fun. For me anyway.

I don't see a need or a place for new crew skills. I think Bioware needs to make it a lot easier for people to end the sentence "My crafting profession is awesome because..."

Plus, at the moment, there really isn't a need for new Crafting Professions because what we have now covers what we really need. I mean, perhaps, PERHAPS, if we are able to customize the interior of our Ships by moving things around or replacing furniture & whatnot, then perhaps a new Crafting Profession which makes furniture could possibly be added but as there is, there really isn't any need for any new Crafting Professions.

Maybe they should change the crafting professions before creating a new one.

I think they need to give them a fun purpose, maybe being able to RE green outfits into Orange? So many of the cool looking drops in game are premium, and when we try to RE them for the schematic it says "No Schematic Available.":(

If BW made it so all premium gear could be RE'd for schematics, you can bet your bantha that the crafting would pick up.