Just one more not resubscribing.

Targetboy

I'm not a star wars fanboy but I do actually enjoy the game, despite its flaws. I'm also someone smart enough to understand that the game was just released a month ago and games usually suck at launch.

I dont think any of us hate it tbh. The end game is just a little disappointing, and tbh its a brutal market nowdays so its hard to want to pay for a beta.

Hopefully they can get it together very soon.

I dont think any of us hate it tbh. The end game is just a little disappointing, and tbh its a brutal market nowdays so its hard to want to pay for a beta.

Hopefully they can get it together very soon.

If he thinks its a POS then that generally means he hates it. But that's fine, I just think its stupid to tell everyone he is quitting, like we're all friends and will miss him. Yeah, I agree that the PVP needs some serious changes but like I said, the game hasn't been out long so I'll give it some time. BioWare isn't a new company so I'm assuming they can fix the problems. Give it some time. People act like they have ADD.

Edited by eklipzze

Even though I don't support I quit rants

I agree that

These are legitimate issues that are affecting the game

Lopsided factions on my realm it so easy for imps to farm valour in ilum

It's stupid where's as the few pubs are taking days to finish daily quests

The gear disparity between faction is getting huge

Even though I don't support I quit rants

I agree that

These are legitimate issues that are affecting the game

Lopsided factions on my realm it so easy for imps to farm valour in ilum

It's stupid where's as the few pubs are taking days to finish daily quests

The gear disparity between faction is getting huge

This.

This game went from A++ amazing to full ****** idiot mode in less then 2 month & I am guessing retardboy Georg is responsible for this ******** or some other moron ... but most likely him because he is their math wiz ...

I really do not get it, they ****ed up ilum completely, people are powerleveling to BM in a *********** week compared to WEEKS it used to take.

Gearing is a *********** joke now, instead of redesigning boss fights they just added a flat nerf across the board to every class in pve & as a result buffed tanks & heals in pvp, on top of all that **** 1v1 fights are going to become retarded 3-4 minute battles instead of the epic fast paced way it used to be, **** is not even based on skill or fast thinking anymore ... it all got slowed down to a crawl.

CSR & item help is a *********** joke 4 & half weeks for 1 item to get fixed ...

Funny thing is, I always stuck up for the game & this is the first time im actually writing a post like this but after years of *********** waiting I would rather not play anything then watch them turn this amazing game into wow ...

In short, WTB release version with them focusing on what matters & not stupid random ******** they are doing now.

This game went from A++ amazing to full ****** idiot mode in less then 2 month & I am guessing retardboy Georg is responsible for this ******** or some other moron ... but most likely him because he is their math wiz ...

I really do not get it, they ****ed up ilum completely, people are powerleveling to BM in a *********** week compared to WEEKS it used to take.

Gearing is a *********** joke now, instead of redesigning boss fights they just added a flat nerf across the board to every class in pve & as a result buffed tanks & heals in pvp, on top of all that **** 1v1 fights are going to become retarded 3-4 minute battles instead of the epic fast paced way it used to be, **** is not even based on skill or fast thinking anymore ... it all got slowed down to a crawl.

CSR & item help is a *********** joke 4 & half weeks for 1 item to get fixed ...

Funny thing is, I always stuck up for the game & this is the first time im actually writing a post like this but after years of *********** waiting I would rather not play anything then watch them turn this amazing game into wow ...

In short, WTB release version with them focusing on what matters & not stupid random ******** they are doing now.

Yeah the whole try to copy and paste WoW kinda hurts a bit. Sure WoW is huge but its kind of an anomaly and nobody in the last 8 years managed to pull in the numbers that WoW has pulled in and i don't think any clone ever will.

Its Star Wars and Bioware you would think something amazing and new would have come out of this super big budget game.

I really do not want to see this game fail but atm i feel like there is nothing anyone can do to save it without trashing part of the end game and that might even be more destructive to the base, but something has to happen.

Edited by Razot

Im leaving Daoc for WoW.

Im leaving WoW for Aoc.

Im leaving Aoc for War.

Im leaving War for Swtor.

Im leaving Swtor for GW2.

Why cant swtor be like WoW and Daoc.

Sorry did you say something? This is all ive seen for years on end, i kinda tune out the rest.

Im leaving Daoc for WoW.

Im leaving WoW for Aoc.

Im leaving Aoc for War.

Sorry did you say something? This is all ive seen for years on end, i kinda tune out the rest.

^^ This.. lulz

Im leaving Daoc for WoW.

Im leaving WoW for Aoc.

Im leaving Aoc for War.

You forgot EQ and SWG before these ;)

Im leaving Daoc for WoW.

Im leaving WoW for Aoc.

Im leaving Aoc for War.

My guild left WAR for Aion (didnt last long). its a long long list ;)

Yeah the whole try to copy and paste WoW kinda hurts a bit. Sure WoW is huge but its kind of an anomaly and nobody in the last 8 years managed to pull in the numbers that WoW has pulled in and i don't think any clone ever will.

Its Star Wars and Bioware you would think something amazing and new would have come out of this super big budget game.

I really do not want to see this game fail but atm i feel like there is nothing anyone can do to save it without trashing part of the end game and that might even be more destructive to the base, but something has to happen.

I like the fact that it's similar to

Wow I currently play and enjoy both

I was quite happy when I realized I didn't have to remap my

G13 and just use my wow profile

This game has good potential and I'm having a lot of fun

And only

Time will smooth out the games issues

funny that an i quit post allways turns into a bunch of peeps bashing each other over weather or not anyone should care.... really guys i mean really?

Yeah if they actually read his post

And ignore the I quitz

The issues he's talking about are currently affecting my game

And I agree with those points made

Ilum is a joke and breading BM's at an alarming rate. The population balance is stupid off. Adding a confirm window for stims was a waste of developer man hours. People leaving WZ's is ruining an already broken experience. I'm an un-killable healing machine with the right support setup. I'm not wasting anymore of my life playing this unrewarding POS.

P.S. Your game lags.

The grind to 50 was a solid 4.5/5 but this endgame is garbage.

ILUM is a joke, it may create tons of BMs but BM = a useless title. I tear apart so many geared BM and Champs on my mostly cent geared character. When I unlock it, I won't even use the title, it means nothing. The gear is not even that much better than champ, most people pull out mods and slot champ stuff in it.

And for the love of god, this game has MANY different teams. The guys that implemented the confirmations do not work on the pvp.... Multiple teams people, doing different things, its how most mmos work. You have a set bug team, you have a team that does dungeons, you have ateam that does pve, you have a team that does gear.

Warzone fixes are imment. Soon it will be less focused on winning dailies to gear up. Deserter system is coming in.

So many things are upcoming soon to fix most of the issues we have in the game. They screwed up but are working on it.

No disrespect but if you are not enjoying yourself move on, don't waste your time here on the forums posting. You know your not going to get much more than people tearing you apart. Send in the feedback directly to the CS team and move on to your next game.

Edited by Fallensbane

I just think its hilarious that you people seriously think you're so special that you need to post an "I quit" thread like you're some sort of gaming celebrity. I've quit a dozen games and never once made a post like this. Get over yourselves. And the sad thing is some of you make multiple "I quit" posts. lol

50 bucks to order game and 15 for a monthes sub. I believe his 65 dollars for 2 monthes game time entitle him to have his say. And I agree by the way. Got scammed again as well, these games keep promising to have good pvp and never deliver. Next up is Secret World.

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a fantastic thread for suggestion lists and a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to continue your discussion in one of these locations.

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!