Battle of Ilum

So, I was doing the Ilum planetary quests and reached the part where I have to do the Battle of Ilum/False Emperor flashpoints. Considering that I'm in the free Tionese gear, would I require a full group to do it or could I do it with one or two others and a decently geared companion or two?

2 people can definitely do it if one of you are tanking or healing. There are no enrage timers in sm, so low dps just means it will take longer.

With a player tank, 2 healer companions should be able to keep up, and a player healer should be able to keep a tank companion alive.

On SM it could certainly be under-manned. I soloed far enough in to it to get some codex entries (DG-geared heals Sage). If you are in Tionese gear, I would recommend at least a 2nd live player, plus your companions.

^this.

Side note: don't try to underman it on hardmode. Enrage timers hurt...unless your deeps is seriously geared. And can beat the enrage solo.

i really didn't like the Battle of Ilum FP specially since me and the group skipped like 80% of the whole thing and 2 of the boss fights.... they need to fix o.o

No, you need to find other players that also want to clear the entire thing and do it with them. Announce it on fleet and pre-form a group before queuing.