Where is the big announcement?

Chemmie

I lied to you :(

We hit a small hiccup, the announcement will happen tomorrow though. Promise!

Spoiler: It is not the release date.

Its the release date/time frame for the server transfers or more information.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries! Still lovin' this new approach to communication. It's better to have a target and miss it, than to never know what the target is to begin with!

Edited by Plicitous
typo

Wow, you really were serious about this new communication thing. I'm impressed. You're keeping us up-to-date with the push backs *thumbs up*

Will it be that you guys saw reason and will at least remove the "bound" from the new rep tokens? :rolleyes:

If its not a release date keep in my mind it could be a release of some sort. I know I've said this so many times throughout the entire forum and over 9000 times in this forum but this better be server transfers, its the most important issue we are facing is lack of the transfers. Edited by Jonoku

If its not a release date keep in my mind it could be a release of some sort.

They could be announcing an entirely new, un-thought of before feature! Like chairs you can sit on!

It's more likely to be related to server transfers though, because character copy is working-ish on the PTS.

They could be announcing an entirely new, un-thought of before feature! Like chairs you can sit on!

It's more likely to be related to server transfers though, because character copy is working-ish on the PTS.

if it is I shall game naked for the rest of the week, I've asked for server transfers so many times lol.

if it is I shall game naked for the rest of the week, I've asked for server transfers so many times lol.

I said more likely than chairs, not definitely :p It's probably going to be something like "Surprise! Cather on the Cartel Market in 2.0! Have FUN."

lol, I love all the guesses about what the announcement is going to be.

It's probably going to be something totally different.

True, but the more people guessing, the more likely one of them is going to be half-way accurate? Unless it really is something brand new. Which I feel is unlikely.

Is it finally a premium package which adds +100 to all stats after the reputation thing today ?

Coming to Cartel Market near you, in 20 different versions, each for different chair! Gotta catch them all!