Why are SWTOR players so bad?

Just looking over the forums I have noticed that 99% of the people here are people who couldn't get raid invites because they are bad at games.

I am looking for a philosophical response to the brain of the SWTOR forum user.

Why are they so mad? why are they so bad? why are they even posting on forums at all?

Why do the same people post 1000 variations of (no I don't like it!) Addons will ruin the game because... (insert generic uneducated wow comment here)

I love you.

In a different thread you say "The game needs addons or the devs will be forced to make content easier for the people who have no idea what they are doing." and now you're asking why people are bad at playing games? :rolleyes:

People are bad at games because rather than figure out how the game works, they use cheats/exploits/automation add-ons/etc. to fuel their instant-gratification needs...

Thankfully there's a lot of people who actually still learn how to play rather than whine about how this or that is too difficult ..

Edited by Rigwit

I believe it´s because players are so used to rely on addons to keep track of threat-generation, Dps brackets and predicted healing.

Not saying everyone has this problem. Many suffer from extreme lagg?

Not all players in SWTOR has experience from other MMO´s. (although the majority does)

One of the things I love about playing swtor is that after installing it on a PC, I have only like 30 seconds worth of configuration to do before playing since there are no addons to be concerned with.

The only real issue I'm finding is that click targeting needs to work better (too easily keeps targeting the mob right in front of me.. think the click window for mobs is way to large or something, there needs to be a target of target, and some abilities need to feel more responsive. For instance, the "break out of cc" ability seems to take a moment to take effect.. making it initially tough to know whether it actually worked or not. As for the first two things, that's to make tanking a bit smoother. The target clicking thing is really annoying and many areas aren't big enough for zooming out to be a reasonable option around it. Tab targeting is fine sometimes, but sometimes I want to specifically target certain targets.