cross faction communication and double agents

Sneezeguard

The old republic opens up a new aspect of RP as players will be communicate across factions in local chat (/say) and I for one could not be happier about it as allows players to RP deals, meetings, arrests, interrogations and much more between factions. Because this I've been thinking of RPing a double agent, working for the republic with in the empire to bring it down or a triple agent using the republic by feeding it information to eliminate and incriminate high up sith by leaving evidence to implicate them as an enemy spy in my way as I rise to power.

So my question is this, are you interested in playing a double or triple agent in the old republic or maybe a part of an inquisition/special task force designed to hunt down those who would weaken your side from within?

and how excitied are you about the cross faction communication?

They already stated no cross faction communication... (as if that makes no *********** sense when both sides speak Basic and even made a treaty...)

a quote from a new article from a gaming website

"As discussed at SDCC, the decision was made to separate the general chat channels by faction. However, this decision ONLY affects the planet-wide chat channels such as "General Chat." If you're standing next to another player (local chat), you can talk to them regardless of what faction you're part of"

You can communicate. just in /say

"As discussed at SDCC, the decision was made to separate the general chat channels by faction. However, this decision ONLY affects the planet-wide chat channels such as "General Chat." If you're standing next to another player (local chat), you can talk to them regardless of what faction you're part of"

You can communicate. just in /say

And this makes it done right! The Republic's communications channels should not be open to the Empire, and vice versa. However if you meet up with such opposing forces, you can yell at each other all you want and understand them (well, unless they are speaking german or french or something hahaha).

Its really cool they allow /say to work cross faction. And keep the com channels clear of taunts/interruptions.