Maintenance: May 2nd, 2017

EricMusco

Multibillion? Com'on.. LOL.

I don't doubt that this game has profit, else EA would've killed it. But billions? No... more like single digits millions. Probably under 10 million.

Your thinking small term. This has been around since what? 2011? It may be worth 10m now, but I would bet they'll pulled at least 1 billion in 5 years.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No ETA yet :(. I will pass on an ETA or any additional updates as soon as I get them.

-eric

Can I ask why it is you (Bioware) and your partners seem incapable of learning from past mistakes.

I mean this seems to happen almost every significant patch. So you should have a log of what has caused it in the past, and be able to avoid making that mistake again.

All The Best

Fix this game by noon us eastern time and i will pay another year on my subscription :-).. haha i am sure i will either way but hey a push cant hurt

You do realize you posted this AFTER 12pm EDT right? :eek::)

I'm European and thats almost the whole day of subscription wasted, so I demand to get a compensation of at least a day or cartel coins :mad:

Sure this is wasting our game time and they could at least not count today as losing a day of subscription time, but demanding compensation seems a little much.

I'm European and thats almost the whole day of subscription wasted, so I demand to get a compensation of at least a day or cartel coins :mad:

What the hell is a day on your subscription? A bit much to demand compensation is it not? Cartel Coin giveaways would be nice.

And I am from Europe too but you don't see me complaining.

Not that it's too harsh that we cannot play today (for us EU players), but as a just recently returned player and also a founder it is quite amusing that nothing's changed over the years. Patch day and everything goes south.

What i don't get is why they still don't hand out 'compensations'. Nothing big, just something small like 50 cc or some extra command stuff and it would smoothen all the hate some ppl seem to show :)