World PvP event

Darth-Raziel

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure how active this forum is but I figured I'd give it a shot. Dark Anarchy is looking to host a pvp event in the coming weeks and we're looking for any guilds (on either side of the aisle) that'd be interested in participating. The thought is that we meet up at a designated time and spot (like The Dune Sea) and proceed to beat the stuffing out of each other. The details haven't really been worked out yet but once we have some guilds onboard, we should be able to iron out the details.

My hope is that we can really grow the community of Jedi Covenant and make this a monthly thing. So if this interests you, whether as an officer of a guild or just a player, feel free to post here or contact me in game.

Thanks!

What type of action? Guild vs Guild? 1 v 1? Imp vs Pub? Deathmatch or two round elimination?

That remains to be seen, depending on the amount of people interested. I would love to see some tournament style pvp happen, whether it was 4 vs 4 or 1 vs 1. If we have a large of group participate, guild vs guild melee would be amusing.

Right now, I just want to gauge interest before nailing down the details.