Question for Empire Pvpers

Kyrica

What Republic guilds do find to be the most formidable in warzones? What guilds do you know will be tough to beat when you see them coming at you across the playing field? Am interested in regular and rated warzones, level 50 and pre level 50.

Appreciate any responses.

Not many guilds have that effect in regs, at least not overall. Mostly a group of players within a guild, such as Ascension Strikes Back, Aeternum Ascension, Dead on Arrival, Infamous, Company, Knights of Tython, and others. It really depends on who they're running to be honest, not to insult less prominent members, but not everyone has the potential to significantly influence a match. Sometimes youll come across a very competitive premade, others will not be as competitive. As far as ranked is concerned, Ascension Strikes Back is probably the top team not only pub side, but on the server at the moment. I don't think any other pub guilds do ranked, at least not as competitively as they do. Although a couple of guilds are in the process of putting back together their ranked teams as well, which would potentially add more pub names to that list.

One thing about pub pvpers is that a lot of good players are sort of scattered around various guilds. Our faction has the best pugs on the server, imp side you better be able to work solo because its a joke over there. Just another point about the regs, you may not see identical guild tags coming towards you, but that doesn't mean you won't get beaten bad by a mixed group.

As for pre level 50, I've heard people talk of a guild named Disney that apparently twinks and premades in lowbies. i dont recall running across them myself, but people talk about them as if they're a challenge so could be possible.

Edited by PoliteAssasin

It really depends on who they're running to be honest, not to insult less prominent members, but not everyone has the potential to significantly influence a match. Sometimes youll come across a very competitive premade, others will not be as competitive.

This is exactly it. There are many great players in not-so-great guilds, and a lot of not-so-great players in great guilds. Look for the name, not the guild tag.

Edited by MelliMelon

I would say it's like the First Half of Neo's comment it's more certain players you worry about. The republic have many guilds with a few top tier players in them that duo queue or solo queue and if you get 5-6 of them in the same game they are trouble.

Also some of our Imperial Pre mades are made of just who is on at the time and not much thought goes into the make up of our groups. At times we get maps that just don't favor our make up at all and the chemistry isn't as good as it could be. That's what happens when you have 20+ people running 4-5 groups of 3-4 a lot of times we end up getting a queue against our other groups.

Also some of our Imperial Pre mades are made of just who is on at the time and not much thought goes into the make up of our groups.

I'm sure that's the way it is with everybody though. Sometimes you face the A-team and you're screwed, sometimes you face the D-team and it's not much better than a pug.

I'm sure that's the way it is with everybody though. Sometimes you face the A-team and you're screwed, sometimes you face the D-team and it's not much better than a pug.

Yeah, though I wouldn't put it as A-team vs. D-team. It's not so much "these people are the best" as class makeup and synergy/training. For instance, imagine a premade with no leapers/pullers in Huttball, or a premade with no healers joining Ancient Hypermuffin. The best Huttball game I've ever played was vs. a GD preform with multiple leapers.

Edited by Khalhazar

I personally almost never notice the guild tag but rather the player themselves as many others have stated.

There is a nice group of players who when I see them I have to drop what ever I'm doing and focus on attempting to out maneuver them until either myself or my team can scorch them from the earth.

When someone like Neo/Rinzler there shows up my typical reaction is "AWWW &*%(@" **Force Wave>Resilience>Force Cloak>RUN FOR THE HILLSSSSS** I honestly couldn't tell you the name of 90% of the guilds on the server but I could name a few very formidable individuals.

I personally almost never notice the guild tag but rather the player themselves as many others have stated.

There is a nice group of players who when I see them I have to drop what ever I'm doing and focus on attempting to out maneuver them until either myself or my team can scorch them from the earth.

When someone like Neo/Rinzler there shows up my typical reaction is "AWWW &*%(@" **Force Wave>Resilience>Force Cloak>RUN FOR THE HILLSSSSS** I honestly couldn't tell you the name of 90% of the guilds on the server but I could name a few very formidable individuals.

Lawlz I'm not so sure about that, your class/spec tends to be my kryptonite. :p You and Kal on his assassin always give me a rough time. Usually resulting in my demise. :o (what's funny is Kal is a friend and he still shows no mercy. :D )

Edited by PoliteAssasin