<Condemned> 16-Man Soa Hardmode Down

Downed a few minutes ago. Screenshots will be up soon. We have not seen another kill of 16-man Hardmode, so we're claiming World First unless we see a screenshot with a legit time stamp saying otherwise.

http://www.areyoucondemned.com

We still have limited recruitment open, check out our site for more details. We have 2 16-man groups clearing normal EV, soon to be 2 16-man groups clearing hard mode as well.

Edited by eNcFireWraith

How we managed to one shot it for the night after struggling the other night is beyond me but yay!

http://xtremedfw.com/xdfwpics/albums/userpics/10003/Soa16HM-2.jpg

http://xtremedfw.com/xdfwpics/albums/userpics/10003/Soa16HM.jpg

And the sweet new ride Drew got from the kill!

http://xtremedfw.com/xdfwpics/albums/userpics/10003/Soa16HM-Mount.jpg

-Retsah

Edited by sCaryDeth

Grats! I know its a hard kill, because a lot of it is luck based when it comes down to bugged mechanics.

Also- if you haven't heard- about over a week ago a guild has cleared that place on Nightmare mode :(

Nightmare modes were bugged until this last patch (1.02) that went into effect this week. Any nightmare kill before then was not actually a nightmare kill.

Edited by eNcFireWraith

Grats guys, we're still trying to work through our 2nd straight night of bugs - last night we couldnt raid at all, and tonight the puzzle boss keeps bugging out.

Hopefully we'll get him later tonight, functional instance permitting.

Grats! I know its a hard kill, because a lot of it is luck based when it comes down to bugged mechanics.

Also- if you haven't heard- about over a week ago a guild has cleared that place on Nightmare mode :(

They also only did it on 8 man. 16 man is a wee bit harder than 8 man.

They also only did it on 8 man. 16 man is a wee bit harder than 8 man.

Not this debate again... all values were adjusted according. This isn't WoW.

Also how was nightmare mode 'bugged'? Hardmode is also bugged (in a bad way) but the damage values in nightmare mode were insane in the video that I saw. Mindtrap was doing about 7k a tick.

Grats guys, we're still trying to work through our 2nd straight night of bugs - last night we couldnt raid at all, and tonight the puzzle boss keeps bugging out.

Hopefully we'll get him later tonight, functional instance permitting.

We hear you, Pylon bugs ended our night last night early as well. It sucks having to quit without getting a kill, sucks even more when bugs don't let you keep trying. :mad:

And yes, the 16-man version of this fight is a whole 'nother beast. Twice the lightning balls, half the room to dodge = insane phase 3. It is a lot of RNG.

Edited by eNcFireWraith

Also how was nightmare mode 'bugged'? Hardmode is also bugged (in a bad way) but the damage values in nightmare mode were insane in the video that I saw. Mindtrap was doing about 7k a tick.

Ok, they double the amount of lighting balls. Double amount of people. Same amount of space.

Its harder having done both.

Edited by swpoop

The HP on the bosses were not adjusted accordingly.

You can read it in the patch notes if you don't believe us.

"Fixed an issue that could cause choosing Nightmare Mode to not set enemies to Nightmare difficulty."

Having put all the previous attempts in on it and then all the stars aligning correctly was a good feeling.

I am still not happy I died twice in the fight (3 balls going through me to reach other people while I take pillar damage and then enraged pillar death). Camera angles for the tank is pretty rough. I guess you can all laugh at me when the video is released. :(

So my question is how do you guys doing hard & nightmare mode on the same lockout? Whether they are separate groups or you know some glitch?

Do whatever boss you want on nightmare, zone out, switch it to hardmode.. zone back in. Its not a glitch, its how Bioware designed the lockouts