Eternaty Vault Loot

Our guild ran EV for the first time tonight and every thing I have read indicates that boss drops gear for all players in normal mode. We only had 7 players but downed the first boss. The only players that got loot were the ones in the group with 4 players. Has anyone else had this issue. Also can someone confirm for me that all players get loot on boss kills in normal mode

It doesn't drop loot for all players. What normal mode does is that the game will automatically "destine" the loot to individual players within the raid (read: no rolling for gear). It doesn't generate additional gear based on the amount of people you have.

In other words: The game has a set amount of gear meant to be given out per boss based on either a 8-man or 16-man operations group. However, not everyone is guaranteed to get loot in every boss.

Edited by xGBox

From memory (I could be a little off on this), each boss on EV normal will drop:

* 1 (or maybe 2?) columi gear tokens

* 1 tionese (or equivalent) gear piece

* 2 biometric alloys (crafting mat, used by all crafting professions)

* tionese crytals and tionese commendations for everyone

* sometimes (always?) a randomly-chosen BoP crafting schematic

I could be off by a bit, but that is at least the ballpark of what the drop tables look like. They definitely don't drop 7 (or 8) Columi tokens or anything like that.

The game auto-assigns the columi tokens and the tionese (or equivalent) gear directly to random people in your party; you have absolutely no control over who gets them (though the "winners" still need to loot the item assigned to them from the corpse or chest). The biometric alloys and the crafting schematics can be need/greeded; or if you are using Master Looter, those are assigned by the Master Looter. The tionese crystals and commendations everyone collects for themselves from the corpse/chest.

Edited by MithrilSoul