R.A.W Season 1

Scorpiooooo

I really dislike how you gave our gameplan away Meds, my constant deaths would be awesome as a scoundrel meaning i could turn up anywhere next.

Kaelus, the number one place you are going to be turning up is in the graveyard. Get ready fella.

I also have a feeling that oppsnotdead will just be oppsdead and Madanmax will just be taking mad doses of panamax . And that Sarath guy is prolly not going to be able to queue cos he will be busy running back from being dead in ilum.

Its game over for Strike team - i give you 666-1 odds of coming away with a win tomorrow. Maybe Azaeliab can supply some flowers for your funerals.

Edited by Themistaa

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have this hazy memory of them winning the last one quite easily.

I hate midian as much as the next guy, but when everyone starts calling them out they seem to forget that they are the best pvp guild on this server. Seems strange...

Brroooo. They aren't even turning up because they are too scared to play for fun and have a chance at losing.

Imagine if Anthony mundine won the championship belt and then stopped fighting... Everyone else would be burning that they don't have a chance of beating his ***.

They deserved to be called out and ill keep doing it.

They are like pretend elitist that just want to keep their image

Kaelus, the number one place you are going to be turning up is in the graveyard. Get ready fella.

I also have a feeling that oppsnotdead will just be oppsdead and Madanmax will just be taking mad doses of panamax . And that Sarath guy is prolly not going to be able to queue cos he will be busy running back from being dead in ilum.

Its game over for Strike team - i give you 666-1 odds of coming away with a win tomorrow. Maybe Azaeliab can supply some flowers for your funerals.

Lol Sarah can't sub. Well at least that's what he told me

Lol Sarah can't sub. Well at least that's what he told me

correct obi, sarath is so noob, he isnt even subbed.

aze is too far away to bring flowers, i was hoping you would be there meds to give my eulogy.

Seriously tho, Tank Guards & DPS Shadows and VGs contact me for week 2 spot

I have this hazy memory of them winning the last one quite easily.

I hate midian as much as the next guy, but when everyone starts calling them out they seem to forget that they are the best pvp guild on this server. Seems strange...

Last tournament there wasn't a guild that had a core team as strong as Core's, so it was easy to see who would win. Core Vs Midian would actually be a good game to watch.

I don't mean to take the spot light from Meds here, i do know how much he craves constant attention. However i was wondering if i would be able to push back the second game tomorrow by 15 minutes cause i have a dinner with my cousin that i wasn't informed about. I talked to Boss and they said it should be fine.

Also tinks if your reading this i would have texted you earlier but i have a new phone and no numbers so i hope you read this.

Not a problem!

Stream will still kick off at 8:30, but we'll hold off Game 1 till 8:45

:-)

Last tournament there wasn't a guild that had a core team as strong as Core's, so it was easy to see who would win. Core Vs Midian would actually be a good game to watch.

they're actually quite boring tbh to play in anyway, got to the point were i only played because of commitment

Edited by Jumpchan

Not gonna lie, this Midian not getting a team is BS. From what I'm hearing it is that their rating is so important to them that they would rather not play than to get 1 replacement player... I heard ward couldn't make it so there isn't going to be a Midian team in the RAW comp. can someone confirm this? Or can a Midian player please reply with other excuses as to why you couldn't get a team? I'm sure you can get a team together to beat a fair few of the guilds in the comp

To repeat on my previous post: Midian appears to be largely inactive atm in terms of pvp. Since 1.7 whenever I log on there are rarely more than 4 members online.

Obiray my rating is 1400 on my mara and 1050 on my sent, don't think I'm gonna get far with my epeen there :D

Many of us remaining are (and have always been) keen to play. My sent is already playing for core 2 and I know raken played for pandemic on monday.

EDIT: can't speak for jump apparently

Edited by Roastmouse

Well the last few pages of Swash and Meds were quite entertaining to read, tournaments wouldn't be the same without a bit of trash talk. Our team's definitely feeling confident going into tomorrow, hopefully not overconfident.

I too am dissapointed about Midian not being able to enter, I'm not gonna call them out for it though since I know they don't actually have a RWZ team anymore. Hopefully with a server merge or something Midian will make a comeback, there will be a huge amount of talent available to recruit from. Hopefully it will be done by season 2, will definitely make for an exciting tournament.

Well the last few pages of Swash and Meds were quite entertaining to read, tournaments wouldn't be the same without a bit of trash talk. Our team's definitely feeling confident going into tomorrow, hopefully not overconfident.

I too am dissapointed about Midian not being able to enter, I'm not gonna call them out for it though since I know they don't actually have a RWZ team anymore. Hopefully with a server merge or something Midian will make a comeback, there will be a huge amount of talent available to recruit from. Hopefully it will be done by season 2, will definitely make for an exciting tournament.

bob stop ruining the trash talk.

Not a problem!

Stream will still kick off at 8:30, but we'll hold off Game 1 till 8:45

:-)

Heya mate, I believe he's referring to the BOSS Vs The Moist match ... which is scheduled for 09:30..so if it starts late then game 1 kick off will be 09:45

SCHEDULE:

Round 1

Monday 18 Feb

8:30PM AEDT - CORE (2) v WOOKIE LEAKS

9:30PM AEDT - EWOK'ALYPSE NOW v PANDEMIC

Thursday 21 Feb

8:30PM AEDT - CORE (1) v STRIKE TEAM

9:30PM AEDT - BOSS v THE MOIST

Round 2

Monday 25 Feb

8:30PM AEDT – WOOKIE LEAKS v PANDEMIC

9:30PM AEDT – CORE (2) v EWOK’ALYPSE NOW

Thursday 28 Feb

8:30PM AEDT – STRIKE TEAM v THE MOIST

9:30PM AEDT – CORE (1) v BOSS

Round 3

Monday 4 March

8:30PM AEDT – CORE (2) v PANDEMIC

9:30PM AEDT – EWOK’ALYPSE NOW v WOOKIE LEAKS

Thursday 7 March

8:30PM AEDT – STRIKE TEAM v BOSS

9:30PM AEDT – CORE (1) v THE MOIST

Edited by cuttothechase

Interesting tournament.. My only question:

Does your server have that many teams that are all on the same level or is it pretty clear who will be in the championship?

Umm well yeah there are favorites like I would say Core 1 is. Ewoks will be 2nd best and BOSS is up there with them as well. So that's 3 close teams. IMO no one really knows how the other teams are going to rank but they will be close together. It's just that none of them have really been competitive with a set team.

This is only my opinion and I know a lot of people would like to generalize and try to be nice to all contestants and say that 'anyone has a chance' - which is true but the TAB isn't going to give CORE1 and wookie leaks the same odds lol

EDIT: oh I forgot to mention that pandemic have been stepping up their game as well! Compared to the PvE style they used to play with.

Edited by Obirayy

Umm well yeah there are favorites like I would say Core 1 is. Ewoks will be 2nd best and BOSS is up there with them as well. So that's 3 close teams. IMO no one really knows how the other teams are going to rank but they will be close together. It's just that none of them have really been competitive with a set team.

This is only my opinion and I know a lot of people would like to generalize and try to be nice to all contestants and say that 'anyone has a chance' - which is true but the TAB isn't going to give CORE1 and wookie leaks the same odds lol

EDIT: oh I forgot to mention that pandemic have been stepping up their game as well! Compared to the PvE style they used to play with.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Obiray, I like how you write off Wookie Leaks.. Like in the video stream for the huttball match you write "Easy game Coral".

I know we aren't as good as Core. We don't have fully optimized EWH gear or have a dedicated core team that has been playing together for a long time. In fact our ranked team was only formed a week before RAW started and we only had 3 practice matches before our match with Core 2. With that in mind I think we did pretty good against a line up as solid as Core 2's.

That being said its not cool to use our team as an example to compare with the favorites. In the process insinuating with are the worst team. There has only been 4 matches so far dude, way to early for that :D

EDIT: Oh and about Pandemic... I am curious why they subbed in a pro midian pvper while Cattaa was sitting on fleet doing nothing. Atleast Wookie Leaks is running a full guild group, I am sure we could have poached some pvpers from other guilds but that wouldn't be in the spirit of competition. I can understand if a "pug team" was needed to fill the 8th spot or if a guild simply didn't have the numbers. But this doesn't fit any of those categories.

Edited by ZenomX

Thanks for the vote of confidence Obiray, I like how you write off Wookie Leaks.. Like in the video stream for the huttball match you write "Easy game Coral".

I know we aren't as good as Core. We don't have fully optimized EWH gear or have a dedicated core team that has been playing together for a long time. In fact our ranked team was only formed a week before RAW started and we only had 3 practice matches before our match with Core 2. With that in mind I think we did pretty good against a line up as solid as Core 2's.

That being said its not cool to use our team as an example to compare with the favorites. In the process insinuating with are the worst team. There has only been 4 matches so far dude, way to early for that :D

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that wookie leaks was the worst, I haven't seen strike team play yet.

yeah you guys did go well in that hutball match and I had to use 1 team for the example, so nothing personal by putting your name there but it i wasn't going to say CORE2 or ewok instead of you guys

Also that comment to coral had nothing to do with you guys. It was personally for coral. Didn't even think about it being recorded

Edited by Obirayy

EDIT: Oh and about Pandemic... I am curious why they subbed in a pro midian pvper while Cattaa was sitting on fleet doing nothing. Atleast Wookie Leaks is running a full guild group, I am sure we could have poached some pvpers from other guilds but that wouldn't be in the spirit of competition. I can understand if a "pug team" was needed to fill the 8th spot or if a guild simply didn't have the numbers. But this doesn't fit any of those categories.

Ummm i love your little side swipe at pandemic there -.-

In actual fact Raken has been in our guild for quite a while, he raids with us on a weekly basis and is in out ts3 channel every night.. the only reason he has the <MIDIAN> tag is because he was apart of their core team. as a leadership we made the decision that we were not going to force Raken to give up his core Midian spot in order to raid with us.. so he has always been a Pandemic member and in fact 2 of his lvl 50 alt's are in our guild.. He only played with us because Midian were not playing.. in addition Cattaa did not play because he did not sign Up he is normally busy on a Monday night with other stuff.. this Monday he thought he would be busy but it turned out he was not.. we would have liked to have cattaa in the team because he is our main signal caller.. but we had to be fair and consistent to our other guildies who did show up and sign up.. This is one of the reasons we had such bad targeting in our games.. So you should be careful what you say before you go ahead and call us out. Without getting your facts straight.. In fact we could have had other Midian players play for us but instead we made it a policy to play with "our team" because its the only way we can improve.

Ummm i love your little side swipe at pandemic there -.-

In actual fact Raken has been in our guild for quite a while, he raids with us on a weekly basis and is in out ts3 channel every night.. the only reason he has the <MIDIAN> tag is because he was apart of their core team. as a leadership we made the decision that we were not going to force Raken to give up his core Midian spot in order to raid with us.. so he has always been a Pandemic member and in fact 2 of his lvl 50 alt's are in our guild.. He only played with us because Midian were not playing.. in addition Cattaa did not play because he did not sign Up he is normally busy on a Monday night with other stuff.. this Monday he thought he would be busy but it turned out he was not.. we would have liked to have cattaa in the team because he is our main signal caller.. but we had to be fair and consistent to our other guildies who did show up and sign up.. This is one of the reasons we had such bad targeting in our games.. So you should be careful what you say before you go ahead and call us out. Without getting your facts straight.. In fact we could have had other Midian players play for us but instead we made it a policy to play with "our team" because its the only way we can improve.

If you actually read my post carefully you will see that i wrote "I am curious". It was more a question then anything else. It was something noticed by a few people and we wanted to know why this was the case. No need to get so defensive.

Honestly guys I think we just need to have a fight to the death, you know like in Spartacus. No worrying about capping nodes, scoring goals bubble stuns and the commentators won't have any problems knowing who's dead and who's not. The winner can get the other persons life savings.

Actually, the guys in Core 2 never had played together in ranked before Monday night, and aren't fully geared either. We didn't even know who would be in the 2nd team until 15 mins before the game started. Our team 1 is the Core team that everyone has come up against in ranked that has been playing together since 1.3.

Also, Coral was very nervous before the game. She doesn't really like ranked and didn't like the idea of everyone on the server watch her play. What Obiray said was just to give her some confidence before the match.

Also, Coral was very nervous before the game. She doesn't really like ranked and didn't like the idea of everyone on the server watch her play. What Obiray said was just to give her some confidence before the match.

yeah, i didnt want to say it just in case Coral didnt want it up here.