GSI PMP-06 Pleasure Speeder Parts

I have 5/6 parts now. It seems Pleasure speeder parts are rare and always are special treasure and bound.

If you plan to start search for parts dont do it on a char that finished Dread seed questline, i suppose you will get no armor and higher chance (maybe, not sure) of Pleasure speeder parts as special treasure. I am already overpacked with Dread seed armor pieaces :mad:.

I have 5/6 parts now. It seems Pleasure speeder parts are rare and always are special treasure and bound.

If you plan to start search for parts dont do it on a char that finished Dread seed questline, i suppose you will get no armor and higher chance (maybe, not sure) of Pleasure speeder parts as special treasure. I am already overpacked with Dread seed armor pieaces :mad:.

Thing about alts is that you can't transfer the parts. I also am a 1 character type of person, don't have time to do this on an alt and I want it on my main. So I guess I'm screwed.

You said you found some parts, did you find them on a character that finished the quests?

I thought you couldn't get any of the special items (armor, speeder pieces, etc) if you didn't finish the questline.

Also, just out of curiosity, how many special treasures have you dug up? I am currently 80/100 on X Marks The Spot and I have only found one Pleasure Speeder piece. :(

hi i just completed the last one the pmp 06

gl everybody ^^

oyo, amnésia, dark nihilus

http://hpics.li/4440a77

http://hpics.li/f0d7e61

Did you complete your Seeker Droid heroic questline on the toon you were able to get all the pleasure speeder parts on? And if so, how many sets of armor do you have, lol.

Also, did you find a planet or area of a certain planet had a better chance to result in the PMP speeder pieces? I've been spending a lot of time on Makeb to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated and congratz on your awesome PIMP speeder !! =)

I thought you couldn't get any of the special items (armor, speeder pieces, etc) if you didn't finish the questline.

Also, just out of curiosity, how many special treasures have you dug up? I am currently 80/100 on X Marks The Spot and I have only found one Pleasure Speeder piece. :(

I am at 80-90/100 special treasure (not sure about exact number).

Currently found 2 turbines(hoth), 2 lifts(alderaan), 1 chasis (tatooine) (it seems its 1 unique Pleasure part per planet???).

You can get speeder parts before finishing Dreadseed questline, but after that you get armor pieces with a very high chance and i suppose a lower chance for pleasure speeder parts. Its not good to switch alts for digging after you found some parts already (parts are bound). My digging activity on Makeb is at the same level as Hutt's mining operations there :). The speeder itself is BtL.

• 2 weeks later...
I found all the parts except for the Turbine Jet Engine. Some say they found it on Hoth and some say they found it on Makeb and I'm wondering which has the better chance. Just got my third Steering Mechanism on Hoth and it makes me wonder...

I found all the parts except for the Turbine Jet Engine. Some say they found it on Hoth and some say they found it on Makeb and I'm wondering which has the better chance. Just got my third Steering Mechanism on Hoth and it makes me wonder...

I'm almost certain that all those Jet Engines from Hoth are pre2.1, before all parts became obtainable.

So it would mean that there is one specific Pleasure Speeder part is exclusive to specific planet. So Hoth = Steering Mechanism, Tatooine = Chasis, Alderaan = Repulsorlift, and that would leave Makeb as source of Jet Engine.

I'm finally at 5/6 for the parts.

Jet Engine - Mining Mesa of Makeb

Repulsorlift - Volcano area of Hoth

Steering Mechanism - Kings Pass on Alderran

where has everyone been finding the chasis on Tat?

Edited by Bzeig

Thanks for confirming Jet Engine on Makeb. :)

I found two chassis on Tatooine, one in the Outlaw's Den and one near the star ship in the Dune Sea.

ETA: Finally found the last piece: Turbine Jet Engine on Makeb, Telemur Mesa.

Edited by KyaniteD

• 2 weeks later...

Are you sure you found the lift on Hoth and Steering on Alderran ? I found the Lift on Alderran and the Steering on Hoth. Unless they move around to diffent areas I think you are misstaken. All the parts are on certain area's on each planet. I was able to get all the Pleasure parts after completing the " EVIL" 4 man quest. Thought it was impossible as I kept getting Seeker gear. The areas where I just got 'Enchancements " etc but no Seeker gear is where the Pleasure parts dropped for me.

I might have those 2 mixed up. Though ive dug up roughly 47 enhancements and all kinds of other crap on tat. i literally dug every single treasure across 3 instances every 2hrs for about 10hrs and still never got it >_< Edited by Bzeig

I might have those 2 mixed up. Though ive dug up roughly 47 enhancements and all kinds of other crap on tat. i literally dug every single treasure across 3 instances every 2hrs for about 10hrs and still never got it >_<

Just was with a friend on Hoth at the Volcano and he got the Steering part though they changed some things with the patch. You now get Seeder outfit gear that is not the final treasure chest.

• 1 month later...

5/6 on Pleasure speeder.

Chassis dug up in [black Box] Heroic are in tatooine

Repulsorlift dug up near the dam north-east Alderaan

Steering Mechanisim dug up from volcanic area behind snowblind - hoth

Just waiting for that jet engine, might try makeb :)

• 5 weeks later...