Everyone Should Have An Arsenal Merc!

MGmojoj

So that they could truly appreciate the other classes they play! Bioware should just give everyone a lvl 50 merc..complete with WH gear...cause its not worth the grind. Sorry....ranting...frustrated.....

Seriously...they need to do something...Make tracer and Powershot instant or uninterruptable...Increase our defense shield and by all means give us an interrupt!!!

I swear Guardians and sentinals have a "Hump Merc" instant special! Actually, i think everyone has that special!

Mercs are ranged, mercs do well from a distance.

Marauders are melee, they do well INYOURFACE.

When a marauders is INYOURFACE you dont do well because you are not distanced.

Ofc we all know marauders are overpowered with their gap closer...but you get the idea.

useless quote for a useless post

So that they could truly appreciate the other classes they play! Bioware should just give everyone a lvl 50 merc..complete with WH gear...cause its not worth the grind. Sorry....ranting...frustrated.....

Seriously...they need to do something...Make tracer and Powershot instant or uninterruptable...Increase our defense shield and by all means give us an interrupt!!!

I swear Guardians and sentinals have a "Hump Merc" instant special! Actually, i think everyone has that special!

rant rant rant, if your not happy with your merc reroll something else..