Corusca Gems

Stesc

But it isn't. I clicked and added the mission (at least, there was a progress bar that ended quickly), but I can't see any new missions when I click the "archaeology tab for any of my companions.

Are you checking the correct mission tier? The highest tier you have available displays by default. If you're up to Grade 6 materials and the mission was for (for example) Grade 4 materials, you'll need to select the appropriate level range from the drop-down menu. Once you have the correct tier, the mission will always be at the bottom.

Rich is better than abundant but at grade 6 you only get moderate of abundant unless you obtain the one shot slicing missions.

I've gotten rich missions and always get coruscas off those.

I leved up slicing on a Char and got a grand total of 35 340 purple TH missions levving my char up to 50. I now have over 125 of these babys sitting in the bank for when I make a artifice :)

Ok, so I just leveled up slicing on my ALT (for my main that runs Treasure Hunting / Artifice) I have not seen but 1 or 2 Treasure Hunting Missions during that process?? My companion is Andronikos Revel, who has +2 in Slicing Crit. and he is maxed out on affection. I am at level 40, so maybe in the next 10 ranks it will pick up, I dunno. Are you slicing "cash boxes" or "tech parts"? And which level missions? "bountiful", "rich", "abundant", all of the above ? I can't believe you got that many!

Edited by SiThEnErGyFoRcE

• 9 months later...

It seems insane tome that I have sent my crit companion out & have gotten a total of about 8 Corusca Gems. Every other gathering skill I can access rich mission at level 6, even if only occasionally. This puts artifice at a distinct disadvantage. I've done all the work, I have the levels, and now I cannot create the eq I worked so hard to get to??

On a total of about 300-350 missions I got 3 successes. Ridiculous.

I enjoy the game but would consider reconfiguring her whole craft now, my synthweaver and biohemist do much better.

It seems insane tome that I have sent my crit companion out & have gotten a total of about 8 Corusca Gems. Every other gathering skill I can access rich mission at level 6, even if only occasionally. This puts artifice at a distinct disadvantage. I've done all the work, I have the levels, and now I cannot create the eq I worked so hard to get to??

On a total of about 300-350 missions I got 3 successes. Ridiculous.

I enjoy the game but would consider reconfiguring her whole craft now, my synthweaver and biohemist do much better.

Actually, there are no Rich level 6 missions that return crafting materials from Mission Skills. Abundant is as good as it gets. And I don't believe that you ran 300-350 level 6 TH missions and only got 3 crits. It might seem like it, but then again, you necro'ed an ancient thread to make an inaccurate statement so who knows what really happened.

Edited by Plicitous

You can give C2-N2 a Scout Droid Sensor, which gives him a +2 crit bonus to treasure hunting.

You buy the sensor from Ship Repair Droid, which you unlock in your Legacy tab under "other"

This, but in my opinion, companion affection will help you much more than the sensor will. The best, of course, is to get the sensor AND max out your ship droid's affection.

you could also max out affection with ship droid, buy a repair droid aboard ur ship (NOT the field repair droid) from legacy, once aboard ur ship click that repair droid, it sells purple sensor units for ship droid, with various crew skill bonusses. I believe treasure hunting is a bonus in critical too.

edit : bah, didnt read till the last page, someone posted this remark before me, sry

Edited by fylhuic