Annihilation Droid - NiM/HM Bug

Yesterday, on NiM he oneshotted the raid at around 5% on NiM. We assumed it was the enrage though we didnt see him turn red.

We tried again and was one shotted again at 5%. We thought it strange but did it again -- and again one shotted at 5%.

We went into HM which we have done too many times to count and....one shotted at 5%. He hunkers down and sends missiles flying to the entire raid hitting everyone for 20K+. In all our HM kills in the past...never happened.

Has anyone else experienced this since the new patch.

the hunker down is a mechanic at around 8%.

getting hit for 20k + doesnt seem right tho

we always stack on 8% right after a big knockback and pop GS bubble and defensive stuff and burn through it.

Edited by kloma

Well on HM we've always burned through it consistently many a night (just last week in fact). We viewed this as the "soft" enrage and really we never had problems. Last night it was brutal.

It was our first NiM so I dont know but on both HM and NiM last night it happened at the same time.

As for it being 20K, I was the tank topped off at 22.5K fully buffed and I was left with 2K. The rest of the raid was dead. I was dead soon thereafter. That was on both NiM and HM.

Yesterday, on NiM he oneshotted the raid at around 5% on NiM. We assumed it was the enrage though we didnt see him turn red.

We tried again and was one shotted again at 5%. We thought it strange but did it again -- and again one shotted at 5%.

We went into HM which we have done too many times to count and....one shotted at 5%. He hunkers down and sends missiles flying to the entire raid hitting everyone for 20K+. In all our HM kills in the past...never happened.

Has anyone else experienced this since the new patch.

This happened in my guild run since the new patch and we have killed him with no trouble on multiple occasions on HM before... We all had Columi or better gear and we stayed through all his attacks with no problem and just unloaded on him like always, but after 10-8% he floors us all... Also was his resistence increased without me knowing because he felt a bit sturdier than before...

Not likely. Sounds like bad luck to me. It's not like the old raids are challenging... Our second attempt as a group we 1h20m KP NiM (Of course, no title, YAY! -_- )

Write a ticket.

We received our title two days later from a Live Agent.