Raid Loot - ETA?

So as im sure most people know that the raid loot does not work.

Master Looter, Round Robin and Free for all does simply not work.

All of the loot tokens are assigned to players, and no one at all can loot anything from chests besides the first person that loots it.

Any eta on the fix ? Couse this is getting dumb.

When we did it loot was assigned to class specific people based on the loot. Guessing it's working as intended.

No it's not, like I said even on Free for All the loot was assigned from the bosses that didn't have a chest mechanic.

AND, we had 3 Sith Inq's and still only one of us could pick it up. On free for all.

EDIT: So it could be that on "normal raids" loot is auto distributed (everyone gets at least something) but not sure.

Edited by TheFirm

it's their implementation of loot containers, so loot is auto-assigned, but it's still class specific. It's awarding a piece of loot to a certain person, but that loot is specific to their class (unfortunately not necessarily their spec)

So only person person gets the loot. But they at least get something they can equip, bounty hunters don't end up with a random lightsaber for example.

Edited by Hessen

it's their implementation of loot containers, so loot is auto-assigned, but it's still class specific. It's awarding a piece of loot to a certain person, but that loot is specific to their class (unfortunately not necessarily their spec)

So only person person gets the loot. But they at least get something they can equip, bounty hunters don't end up with a random lightsaber for example.

Yes, but then the fact that only certain people get something seems odd. I agree that giving out 8 items per boss on an 8-man Operation would be too much, which is why I'm for removing this system altogether, or at least giving people the choice to return to traditional loot distribution once every Operation and Lockphase.

Ohh well, at least we can't do /roll to see who would have gotten the loot had we had the option of actually choosing! This is just so silly and painful.

All of this was tested and reported in the Beta about 3 months ago at least, how can they not fix such a "big" bug like people not being able to loot chests.

Even the chests in normal flashpoints while leveling up bug out and you are unable to interact with them after killing the boss. Happened to me two times in the same Boarding Party run last night. Its disappointing to finally get a group on the same page and kill a boss and then get no loot for it.

Even the chests in normal flashpoints while leveling up bug out and you are unable to interact with them after killing the boss. Happened to me two times in the same Boarding Party run last night. Its disappointing to finally get a group on the same page and kill a boss and then get no loot for it.

To loot the chests in Boarding Party (Heroic and Normal) you have to kill the boss very close to the chest. We killed em on top of them. Good to know next time your in there with your crew.