Game Update 7.4.1c coming April 3 ×

Number of Datacrons and Titles

Anashtih

On the Achievements: Datacrons section of the codex, I've noticed that it will say x/67. As an Empire player, I know that certain Datacrons are on Republic-only worlds. Does this mean that I'll never be able to get 67/67? And in the same way, will I eventually be able to access 60/60 titles? Thanks!

If we were still in Beta as Empire, yes I believe one or two DCs are completely unobtainable (looking at you blasted Hoth STR DC!). However, I *HOPE* that it has been fixed by now.

I am now on my Republic-side Quest of searching for all the DCs, so I will get back to you when I have found "all" of them :)

Edited by Kazter

• 2 weeks later...

I have located 66 datacrons for each of the factions. I don't know where the 67th achievement point comes from yet. I still have to obtain the last 2 datacrons on my first 50. I suspect that the 67th achievement will be for getting all of the 66 datacrons.

To answer your question, yes, there are some galactic history entries that you will not have because the datacrons that award those entries are on planets inaccessible to your faction. For example, GH 01, 02 and 03 are on Hutta, and republic players are not allowed to go there.

I have found a total of Galactic Histories 01 - 87. I don't yet know if there are any beyond 87.

I think you'll just have to roll toons on both sides to get the whole story. ;)

I'm working on post my list to my web site with links to good guides for obtaining all the datacrons for each faction. Keep an eye out for it. It should be in the next few days or even a couple of weeks, but soon.

-Speedy

Edited by Speedimus

I know that as a Republic player I currently have 65/67. One of the two I'm missing is bugged so currently the highest I could get would be 66/67. I assume the same is true for the Empire as well atm, but I haven't gotten far with my Imp char.

As for titles, I'm sure in theory it might be possible to get 60/60, but there are two things to keep in mind. 1. Some world titles are currently impossible to get so atm it is impossible to collect all titles. 2. To get all titles in your codex you will likely have to reach either Light or Dark V and then reach the other

My guildie and I have gathered every datacron in the game on Empire side (Except the corellia presence one for me since I made the mistake of choosing body type 3, and cannot fit through the gap) and are at 66/67. We counted the number of datacrons we obtained and it did in fact come to 67. The problem is that one of the Ilum datacrons (not sure which) is not counting yet. According to one of the datacron posts here, it may be the +Aim one that is not working.

So, all are available, but shockingly i know, there are a few glitches.

The presence one is actually accessible. I had the same issue with the willpower one in Alderaan.

The Alderaan is obtainable by getting yourself killed at the doorway, you can spawn on the other side and through that way actually get it.

The presence one in Correllia took me ages but what I ended up doing is a mate who COULD get through it and below the ramp dual me, where I jumped off the platform with the big sattelites attached to it and he pulled me in with his grapple kinda ability.. Its kinda hard to do but its possible

I got 67 today and got nothing, I'm even missing alot of Galatic History entries as well. this is Republic Side

Me as well. 67/67 as well as the +10 datacron, and nothing. No title, no recognition. Nada. How depressing. Come on, Bioware. You couldn't have thrown me a "Jedi Archivist" title?

• 3 weeks later...

67/67 here on Imperial side.

Suggestion to find the missing one is either compare the datacron names to the swtor-spy one, or go into the codex > planets, click on the magnifying glass and click through each planet. It will tell you where there is one missing.

67/67 here on Imperial side.

Suggestion to find the missing one is either compare the datacron names to the swtor-spy one, or go into the codex > planets, click on the magnifying glass and click through each planet. It will tell you where there is one missing.

Thank you for that CounterFett! Checked it out under codes/planets.

Am I the only one that have found this?

I got 6 datacrons according to the game on Dromund Kaas and on both the below lists there are ONLY 5.

http://www.swtor-spy.com/datacrons/

http://game-maps.com/swtor-summary-datacron.asp

----

Going on I checked out the comments about a youtube video. Hopes the info helps for those of you with the same problem. Enjoy!

Regarding the Codex tab saying that there are 6 datacron on Dromund Kaas: There are 5 actual datacrons on this planet. You need to find the Ancient Assembly Chamber. It's a green phased 'Story' entrance south of the Dark Temple. Upon entering the zone you will receive your 6th datacron codex. Additionally, you then have the option to make a relic with your Matrix Shards. You din't actually get the 67th datacron but it registers as one.

/

Edited by extreme_one

Thank you for that CounterFett! Checked it out under codes/planets.

Am I the only one that have found this?

I got 6 datacrons according to the game on Dromund Kaas and on both the below lists there are ONLY 5.

http://www.swtor-spy.com/datacrons/

http://game-maps.com/swtor-summary-datacron.asp

----

Going on I checked out the comments about a youtube video. Hopes the info helps for those of you with the same problem. Enjoy!

Regarding the Codex tab saying that there are 6 datacron on Dromund Kaas: There are 5 actual datacrons on this planet. You need to find the Ancient Assembly Chamber. It's a green phased 'Story' entrance south of the Dark Temple. Upon entering the zone you will receive your 6th datacron codex. Additionally, you then have the option to make a relic with your Matrix Shards. You din't actually get the 67th datacron but it registers as one.

/

Yes the 6th "datacron" entry on DK is the Assembly Chamber. Also don't forget that there are 7 datacrons on Corellia, and for some reason the extra two are the missing Quesh ones.